fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

daily fantasy football fantasy underdog

Enough for Saquon and Nuk?

Full PPR. An owner in my keeper league is targeting Saquon and Nuk. He's offering Antonio Gibson, Allen Robinson, 2021 1.01, 2021 1.04. The picks would likely be used to draft Chase and Etienne.

Saquon and Nuk

for

Gibson, A Rob, Chase and Etienne

What do you think Sleeper crew, that a big enough haul ?

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,750
    Yeah, I could see myself accepting that offer. You clearly get younger at every position and you don't take a major PPR hit either.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 7,273
    Saquon has not proved he can stay healthy. Nuk won't score any TDs with Murray RUNNIING FOR THEM.

I would also consider it seriously
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - T.Lawrence, Z.Wilson, Darnold / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, DJ, K.Johnson, Benjamin, McKissic, Kylin Hill, Chris Evans, Kene Nwangwu
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, K.Toney, T.Marshall, N.Collins, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Guyton / TE - K. Pitts, Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,819
    I would consider it as well.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,881
    That doesn’t seem bad. I’d consider holding Barkley but that’s me. Is he interested in just Nuk? Or is it a package or nothing?
  • fantasyfreakfantasyfreak Posts: 197
    Appreciate the input, gents!

@CoolHand, Saquon is his #1 target for sure. I'm HUGE on him myself but as Chucky noted, I'm growing concerned with is inability to stay on the field and IMO Chase and Etienne are future studs with youth on their side.

Saquon has not proved he can stay healthy. Nuk won't score any TDs with Murray RUNNIING FOR THEM.

I would also consider it seriously

Nuk did quite well even with Murray running.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,846
    I'd take it. Though you won't get BOTH of Chase/ETN, more like Chase at 1.01 (or Harris) and then Smith/Pitts at 1.04. COULD be ETN at 4 but probably Williams.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Rountree (R), Evans (R), Hawkins (R), Coleman, Pollard, Scott, McFarland WR—Hopkins, Diggs, Lamb, Beasley, TWilliams, Coutee TE—Pitts (R), Tonyan, Graham PK—Lutz, Koo DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Lawrence (R), Big Ben, Minshew, Heinike (R) RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Jeudy, Jefferson, EMoore, Shenault, AMiller, TTerry (R) TE—LThomas, Pitts (R), Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Perine WR—Chase (R), Devonta (R), EMoore (R), Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitzpatrick (R) TE—LThomas, Firkser, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

I'd take it. Though you won't get BOTH of Chase/ETN, more like Chase at 1.01 (or Harris) and then Smith/Pitts at 1.04. COULD be ETN at 4 but probably Williams.

The 1.02 owner is set on Pitts and 1.03 said he would go Harris if there when he selects. I'd go Chase at 1.01 so the belief is Etienne is there at 1.04. Him or Harris.

The 1.02 owner is set on Pitts and 1.03 said he would go Harris if there when he selects. I'd go Chase at 1.01 so the belief is Etienne is there at 1.04. Him or Harris.
    If that’s the case, could really play out in your favor if the picks hit.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,846

OH, well shut my mouth, then. Then yeah, I love it.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Rountree (R), Evans (R), Hawkins (R), Coleman, Pollard, Scott, McFarland WR—Hopkins, Diggs, Lamb, Beasley, TWilliams, Coutee TE—Pitts (R), Tonyan, Graham PK—Lutz, Koo DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Lawrence (R), Big Ben, Minshew, Heinike (R) RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Jeudy, Jefferson, EMoore, Shenault, AMiller, TTerry (R) TE—LThomas, Pitts (R), Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Perine WR—Chase (R), Devonta (R), EMoore (R), Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitzpatrick (R) TE—LThomas, Firkser, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 2,015
    Very nice
    Now he's balking a bit but he's admitted that he's checking his app throughout the day staring at the offer wanting to accept but hasn't been able to pull the trigger...yet. ha Hope to close this out sooner than later. Appreciate all the input!

Now he's balking a bit but he's admitted that he's checking his app throughout the day staring at the offer wanting to accept but hasn't been able to pull the trigger...yet. ha Hope to close this out sooner than later. Appreciate all the input!

Well, if it goes more than 2 days… I think the chances of it happening take a major fall. 🤷‍♂️
    CoolHand said:

Well, if it goes more than 2 days… I think the chances of it happening take a major fall. 🤷‍♂️
    LOL yep
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    I got the deal done! Spoke to the owner of the 1.03 who said he's going Najee if Chase and Pitts are off the board, so although there's a lot of time between now and my draft, looks likely the picks will be used on Chase and Etienne. There's risk involved, no doubt, but I'm pretty happy with it.

I got the deal done! Spoke to the owner of the 1.03 who said he's going Najee if Chase and Pitts are off the board, so although there's a lot of time between now and my draft, looks likely the picks will be used on Chase and Etienne. There's risk involved, no doubt, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Good job… how you ended your last response is all that matters. (That you’re pretty happy about it) Now don’t look back and take over the draft. Good luck!
    CoolHand said:

Good job… how you ended your last response is all that matters. (That you’re pretty happy about it) Now don’t look back and take over the draft. Good luck!
    That's the mindset...and the plan. Thanks!