fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Rodgers does NOT want to return to GB

MVPMVP Posts: 335
NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers remains disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers and has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the franchise, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports, citing league sources.

The San Francisco 49ers reached out to the Packers about trading for the three-time MVP, but there is a "zero percent chance" of such a deal, reports NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,829
    Wow... wonder why a deal wouldn’t work with SF. 🤔
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,679
    CoolHand said:

I don't think it was enough for GB, plus trading away Rodgers would create an uproar in Green Bay. They may still work something out for Aaron. Money goes along way, or just draft a WR to help the guy out.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

CoolHand said:

I don't think it was enough for GB, plus trading away Rodgers would create an uproar in Green Bay. They may still work something out for Aaron. Money goes along way, or just draft a WR to help the guy out.
    If you get JG and 1.03 for ARod... why complain... could either trade the pick and get more needed depth or draft another QB. 😝
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,889
    Devonta Adams stock is dropping fast... Sell Sell Sell!
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    And it doesn’t sound like a money issue... sounds like ARod is digging his heels in after reading some things. 🤷‍♂️
    Sounds like a soap opera brewing here. Stay tuned

Oh yeah... just over 4 hours for the start of the ‘21 Draft!!
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 943
    CoolHand said:

WTCM said:

CoolHand said:

If you get JG and 1.03 for ARod... why complain... could either trade the pick and get more needed depth or draft another QB. 😝
    They drafted a 1st round QB last year. I’m not sure JimmyG would interest them. It would be something like 1.3 and Bosa.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,679
    Rodgers prefers three teams: 49ers, Raiders, Broncos
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,711
    Rodgers is going to Denver. Book it. Lol...😂 I hope it happens & we don’t give up the entire team to get him. Feel bad for D Adams owners thou
    I really think he’ll be in a Packers uniform come Fall. Could be wrong though 🤷‍♂️
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 1,001

Rodgers is going to Denver. Book it. Lol...😂 I hope it happens & we don’t give up the entire team to get him. Feel bad for D Adams owners thou

As owners of Fant Sutton Jeudy in multiple leagues i can only wish....
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,503
    CoolHand said:

I really think he’ll be in a Packers uniform come Fall. Could be wrong though 🤷‍♂️

Might be far too late for that to happen if everything going public is true.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,774
    49's are in the NFC, last choice of the three for GB as a trade partner.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,711
    Schlereth is saying Rodgers to Denver could happen very soon