fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

QB flier-- Tua or Wentz?

JBSJBS Posts: 10
If you had to take a flier on one of the two for this season, Tua or Wentz, who would you take?

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,829
    I’d say Wentz... better o-line and receiving weapons to throw to
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT Posts: 1,319
    I’d take Tua but you can’t listen to me cause I’m a Dolphins fan and since this is not a slam dunk either way I’ll be a fan for fun.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,679
    Wentz, because his team isn't looking to draft his replacement just yet
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 1,001
    For redraft I have to go Wentz as well.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,919
    Wentz
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,934
    I’d go with the guy with the low self-esteem when there competition at his position. Especially since he needs to prove to everyone including himself that he can play this game at a constant high level when he has no excuses with all the weapons he has at this moment.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 7,169
    swampies said:

I’d go with the guy with the low self-esteem when there competition at his position. Especially since he needs to prove to everyone including himself that he can play this game at a constant high level when he has no excuses with all the weapons he has at this moment.

Who could THAT be? :astonished:
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    2021 Draft Picks 1.02, 1.06, 1.12, 2.02, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06, 5.06