It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Sleepers + Breakouts
Start Bench Advice
Let's Mock Draft!
Create a thread for your league
Talk To Us (Site)
In this Discussion
to The Fantasy Football Show.
The NEW SleeperU.com is here...
Check it out
Start A Topic
Recent offer for pick
Would you guys give up the 1.04 for Miles Sanders?
My only other rbs are Swift & Singletary. It’s a 12 team ppr league. I know some like to see full roster. It I’m asking for pure value input here... so Sanders or the pick?
Keep the pick. Sanders is solid, but the upside of the prospects that will probably be available at 1.04 would make me keep the pick.
QB:Kyler Murray, Tua Tagovailoa; Kyle Allen: RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Kenyan Drake, Darwin Thompson, Benny Snell, Jr., Chris Thompson; WR: Deandre Hopkins, Davante Adams, D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr., Robby Anderson, Parris Campbell and Denzell Mims; TE: George Kittle, Tyler Higbee and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
Prob keep the pick till at least after the draft here.
The pick for me as well. But it will be close. The draft will clear the air
I'm an asshole from:
Also creator of this:
As with the others I would probably wait since next weekend gives a clearer picture. However, next weekend may be too late. Still, 1.04 will probably yield one of Etienne, Harris or Williams all of whom I probably like nearly as much as Sanders
10 Team Dynasty
- All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
- - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
- J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford /
- Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
- M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney /
- M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
- Ravens, Buccaneers /
12 Team Dynasty
- TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
- - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
- Cousins, Darnold, Marriota /
- R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton /
- Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
- Steelers, Buccaneers /
2021 Draft Picks
1.02, 1.06, 1.12, 2.02, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06, 5.06
Thanks guys as I’m on the fence here. I don’t think Philly will draft a rb but also the thought that the pick could be worth more after Thursday too. 🤔
I think Philadelphia will draft a RB. Sanders has talent but he has ONE 100yard rushing game in 22 games.
D.Watson. Tua T
J Jacobs. C Carson. R Mostert. D Henderson.T Pollard. L Fournette
T Hill. J Jefferson. Ceedee Lamb. Chase Claypool. J Edelman. M Hardman.
Mark Andrews. C Kmet
Powered by Vanilla
Learn how to fight