fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Television Entertaiment Thread

Comments

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 7,125
    I first saw them in 1973.... then not again until 2009, then in 2010, twice (Chicago and St. Louis) in 2013 (I think) and then again in 2018. Thinking about going to Dallas to see them when the tour reaches there
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    2021 Draft Picks 1.02, 1.06, 1.12, 2.02, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06, 5.06
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 1,043
    Damn Chucks, you’ve been around. Very cool
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,058
    I'm the old man at work....I wasn't even born in 72.....ha ha
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 726

I saw the Eagles once in concert.

One of the most boring concerts I’ve ever been too. Nobody in the crowd even stood up. Great band thou.

Ha, nobody in the crowd COULD stand up, lol.
    QB
    Murray
    RB
    Jacobs
    Montgomery
    Edwards
    Barber
    WR
    Hill
    Evans
    Hilton
    Samuel
    Williams
    Perriman
    TE
    Henry
    edited July 2020
    PDTDT said:

I saw the Eagles once in concert.

One of the most boring concerts I’ve ever been too. Nobody in the crowd even stood up. Great band thou.

Ha, nobody in the crowd COULD stand up, lol.
    Speaking of bands that appeal to the geriatric set...

In 2018 I also saw Fleetwood Mac for the first time. They were missing Lindsey Buckingham due to some fallout. Neil Finn (Crowded House) and Mike Campbell (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) were pretty fair replacements. There was one song where I missed Lindsey. Only one bad thing at the concert... while the rest of the band took a break, Mick Fleetwood and the percussionist INSISTED on doing a 20 MINUTE DRUM SOLO. 10 minutes was too long, but, 20 minutes was unbearable. Gotta admit, Mick can still pound the skins.

Couple of years ago I saw The Who, ZZ Top and John Fogerty. They were all still geat

This year, I was SUPPOSED to see the Stones in May and Rod Stuart in September. Alas that was ruined by the virus. Never have seen either and I guess it will be a while, if ever, that I will get the chance.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    Need a new show to watch. Any recommendations? I have Amazon prime and netflix. Feel like I've watched everything I have access to Just jammed through 2 shows in the past couple months:

Mr. robot, actually quite decent. Super hacker guy and minions against the world. Rami Malek is the primary reason I even gave it a look. Love that dude.

The Expanse, I tend to enjoy sci fi stuff like this. Cool storyline of earth settling on mars and then basically becoming its own nation. The in between,. The belt, has its own faction. So earther, martians and belters vie for everything. Good show.
    I know it’s old and I was a little hesitant to watch it, BUT I binged Orange is the New Black and it was Excellent. Give it a try....
  • HBO Max?

I’m finally watching “The Wire.”
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,765

Need a new show to watch. Any recommendations? I have Amazon prime and netflix. Feel like I've watched everything I have access to Just jammed through 2 shows in the past couple months:

Mr. robot, actually quite decent. Super hacker guy and minions against the world. Rami Malek is the primary reason I even gave it a look. Love that dude.

The Expanse, I tend to enjoy sci fi stuff like this. Cool storyline of earth settling on mars and then basically becoming its own nation. The in between,. The belt, has its own faction. So earther, martians and belters vie for everything. Good show.

Try Tales from the Loop on Prime. Really good, weird SF anthology show. Loved it.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,570
    Hey all, join my FREE movie tv discord .. it’s basically a chat for what to binge

https://discord.gg/9wAau9kb
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

Hey all, join my FREE movie tv discord .. it’s basically a chat for what to binge

Joined and posted. What was that other movie message board u started years ago? King of North or something?
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,927

Netflix recommendations series
    Ozark
    Evil
    Good girls
    Cobra Kai (worth watching if you saw the movie)

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    edited February 28
    Evil. Hmmm. Looks interesting. Cbs show is a red flag but I'm gonna give it a shot. I just watched the first few episodes of Billions last night. Great cast. Not exactly riveting so far but seems solid. First 3 seasons free on amazon prime.
  • Formula 1 Series is really good. Lewis Hamilton is a great driver.
    Check out Ted Lasso on Apple TV.... really good
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,695
    The Great British Baking Show is great this season. On Netflix
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,570

Smitty said:

Joined and posted. What was that other movie message board u started years ago? King of North or something?
    Warden of the north yeah 🔥this is thats replacement 💪
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Finally got to start watching Narcos and I can’t stop watching. And then when I finish this series I’ll start watching Narcos Mexico!

Narcos is very good series and it’s a must watch even in subtitles.

SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 961
    swampies said:

Finally got to start watching Narcos and I can’t stop watching. And then when I finish this series I’ll start watching Narcos Mexico!

Narcos is very good series and it’s a must watch even in subtitles.

Loved this series...
    Narcos is sweet. Make sure you watch the follow up Narcos Mexico. Not quite as good as the Cuban story but still solid.
    @Smitty if you loved the sopranos you will love this this series Narcos
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,611
    Will they be coming out with another season of Money Heist? Im still waiting for You's next season.

In another genre, i enjoyed watching Superstore. Currently binging on Wentworth. I also heard they're coming out with another Dexter, loved that show
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    First 5 seasons or so of Dexter were kick ass

First 5 seasons or so of Dexter were kick ass

Heard they’re making one final season to make up for the horrible ending....
    Season 4 was by far my favorite season. John Lithgow was amazing and still gives me chills thinking about season 4’s finale
    Just finished season one of Halt and Catch Fire. Pretty solid
    edited April 15
    Has anyone checked out “man with a plan” on Netflix? Pretty funny show

SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Man with a plan was one the handful of shows I watched with my teenage daughter....good stuff
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,806
    Thanks swampies, I’ll have to check that one out.
    Man With A Plan... I am STILL PISSED that the series ended. I loved EVERY character!
    Kevin Nealon as his brother Don
    Stacy Keach as his father
    Swoozie Kurtz as his mother
    The daughters, Lowell, Marcy (sister-in-law)