fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

AJ Dillon Hype Train

DAXDAX Posts: 2,006

Comments

• DonDon Posts: 5,433
    Lol
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 1,043
    😂
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,731
    :p :o
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,611
    This reminds me of when the Panthers drafted Jonathan Stewart and everyone (me mostly) went gaga over him. Then Carolina resigned D'Angelo Williams. And i cried
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,104
    WTCM said:

This reminds me of when the Panthers drafted Jonathan Stewart and everyone (me mostly) went gaga over him. Then Carolina resigned D'Angelo Williams. And i cried

Lol boooy this stings. I was on both trains.

Have a seat over there, AJ. On the "really good handcuff" table with Mattison and Pollard.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2021 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Christian McCaffrey, RB Dalvin Cook, WR AJ Brown, WR Courtland Sutton, WR Diontae Johnson, WR Laviska Shenault, WR Henry Ruggs
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,521
    Coming from a die hard Packers fan, I never thought they would be able to resign him given everything with the cap and FA market.... shocked really. As a real world fan, I'm glad we found a way to keep him on board (doubt we can actually sign all of our draft picks or do anything in FA now). As a fantasy owner of Dillon I'm a little bit bummed out. lol.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 2,006

all is not lost.

jammall williams signed with the lions so dillon will see a pretty large uptick in touches.

looking forward to seeing him get some more work.
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 1,050
    ^good handcuff to have for swift.

Dynasty
    D.Watson. Tua T
    J Jacobs. C Carson. R Mostert. D Henderson.T Pollard. L Fournette
    T Hill. J Jefferson. Ceedee Lamb. Chase Claypool. J Edelman. M Hardman.
    Mark Andrews. C Kmet
    Steelers. Dolphins.
  • chaindog35chaindog35 Posts: 518
    Yeah, Dillon becomes a high end handcuff. But maybe Jones starts to break down after all of that use.