fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Not a Rebuild, but need a Reboot

My team is solid (finished 3rd in the regular season the past two years). 10 team 1 QB, non-ppr league. However it is time to restock the shelves. Good news: I have 5 of top 13 rookie picks (#1, #5, #10, #11 & #13). Bad news: I have made some moves or non-moves that has left me with some aging veterans/excess guys that I need to move to open 7 spots for rookies and def & K. Would appreciate your thoughts on who to move and for what targets?

QB Rodgers (Lamar, Tua, Winston)

RB Barkley, Taylor (Zeke, Pollard, Dobbins, CEH, Jacobs, Mixon, James Robinson)

WR Evans, K Allen, M Thomas (McLaurin, Golladay, Julio, Jeudy, K Coutee)

TE Kelce (Goedert, Engram, Kmet, Trautman)

Thoughts on who to move? Right now I am thinking Zeke, Pollard, Julio, Trautman, Coutee for sure. Then 2 of Jacobs, J Robinson, Mixon, Tua, Winston, Engram, Golladay.

Appreciate any recommendations. WHIR

Comments

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,695
    I know it’s a 10- teamer but you are loaded. I don’t know if I would cut 7 from this team.
    See what you can get for Engram, okey, trautman ( u don’t need 5 tes when you own Kelce.) look for future picks or 2 for 1 trades for a upgrade somewhere. Good luck!
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,984
    If you have to cut 7, I would say Winston, Pollard, Jacobs, Coutee, Engram, Trautman and Mixon. Try what Odell says first.