fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

WRs after the top three

So far I'm seeing everyone loves Chase, Devonta, and Waddle.

Talk to me about Rashod Bateman, Rondale Moore, and Terrace Marshall.

Who do you like best and why?

I'm like my WRs bigger, usually 6-6'2" so that means Moore is already a bit small for me.
Between Bateman and Marshall they are pretty close. Both 6'2". Watched film, both look good.
Minnesota vs LSU.

Thoughts?
D3:
QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

Comments

• I have Bateman as my # 4 WR and Moore as my # 5.
    Like you I like wrs bigger so he has nice size, good hands and tracks the ball well.
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,094
    Look at any given Top 20 WR rankings for dynasty, there are only a handful of smallish, speedster types (Tyreek Hill, Calvin Ridley, etc.). The game is still ruled by physical WRs with size, either in height or weight (strength). I'm not fading Smith, Waddle, etc., but it's the truth: the bigger receivers rule the day.

I drafted N'Keal Harry a few years back, so when I read that Bateman struggles to separate, I pause some. That said, same thing was said about DK. Bateman playing in 2020 seemed to only hurt his stock, he was expected to maybe be the first WR off the board prior to 2020. He's #4 for me behind the big three, but won't be shocked at all if he proves to be the best of the bunch.

Also keeping an eye on Marshall, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Tylan Wallace. WRs with size drafted in round 2 seems to be a hot zone lately.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2021 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Christian McCaffrey, RB Dalvin Cook, RB AJ Dillon, WR AJ Brown, WR Courtland Sutton, WR Diontae Johnson, WR Laviska Shenault, WR Henry Ruggs
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,698
    LocalKine said:

Look at any given Top 20 WR rankings for dynasty, there are only a handful of smallish, speedster types (Tyreek Hill, Calvin Ridley, etc.). The game is still ruled by physical WRs with size, either in height or weight (strength). I'm not fading Smith, Waddle, etc., but it's the truth: the bigger receivers rule the day.

I drafted N'Keal Harry a few years back, so when I read that Bateman struggles to separate, I pause some. That said, same thing was said about DK. Bateman playing in 2020 seemed to only hurt his stock, he was expected to maybe be the first WR off the board prior to 2020. He's #4 for me behind the big three, but won't be shocked at all if he proves to be the best of the bunch.

Also keeping an eye on Marshall, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Tylan Wallace. WRs with size drafted in round 2 seems to be a hot zone lately.

Yes to all of this. I like Amon-Ra a lot too. Will be curious to see who is there in the 2nd round of the rookie draft, too.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,624
    LocalKine said:

Interestsing, I've read that Bateman is the best in this class at getting off the line, willing to share where you saw this, PM if you would like?