fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Playoff challenge 🏈(SleeperU.com) annual league🏈

13»

Comments

• Yep - I have all Packers and Bills and like you didn’t trust the Bills RB situation. Unfortunately, I chose D Henry. 👎

• swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862

Yep - I have all Packers and Bills and like you didn’t trust the Bills RB situation. Unfortunately, I chose D Henry. 👎

I had Henry in my lineup then changed it right before the game started, something like my gut knew something I didn’t
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • troyg97troyg97 Posts: 36
    I am Troyg97, and also DAWGPOUND in SleeperU dynasty, sorry if anyone was confused from Polamalyourass haha.
    troyg97 said:

I am Troyg97, and also DAWGPOUND in SleeperU dynasty, sorry if anyone was confused from Polamalyourass haha.

Lol
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,718
    Iceman said:

Because you guys decided to start bunch of players playing this weekend. Someone like me is near bottom cause I started a lot of Chiefs/Packers players. I feel they will be in the Super Bowl and I'll get 4 times the points that week I was near bottom rankings last year first couple weeks and then took off weeks 3-4.

If all goes to plan I'll have Kamara for the next 2 weeks and then have to grab a Chiefs RB for Super Bowl. So all my players earning ×2 next week and hopefully all x3 points for week 3 and all but one player x4 for Super Bowl.

Yep, that's the way to do it, all chips in on the 2 teams you think will be in the Super Bowl...
    Unless I already have the super bowl selected... 😉🤷‍♂️😂
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,560
    correctamundo!! =)
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,635

Bears disappoint again. They should cut Miller, that moron. Missed Mooney. Didn't target ARob until was too late. Tough game to watch. That Wims drop really hurt, too.

I think Nagy needs be sent packing. His play calling is absolutely horrendous. They finally take a shot downfield and it worked perfectly. Wims whiffed on the catch, But the play worked. They need to be agressive like that much more often.
    Agree. Though I don't think he's calling plays right now? I say GUT IT ALL. Pace, Nagy, even upper management. They suck. They KILL anything with talent. FML. LOL
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben
    RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee
    TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham
    PK—Lutz
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Amendola
    TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Bass
    DEF—Bears
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 9,800
    edited January 13
    Lord help us if they both come back!

• IcemanIceman Posts: 7,560
    Matt Nagy HC, Chicago Bears
    The Chicago Tribune's Brad Biggs reports "the rumor flying around the NFL" is that the Bears will retain coach Matt Nagy and GM Ryan Pace.

The report was seconded by NFL Network's Mike Garafolo and further confirms ESPN's Jeremy Fowler's report from December, but the team hasn't made a public announcement. The Bears need to make some type of change because the current formula with Pace, Nagy, and Mitchell Trubisky maxes out as an early playoff loss team. It looks like Trubisky will be the one to take the blame for the Bears' wobbly 2020 season. Expect a formal announcement from the organization soon now that rumors are flying.
    Related:

Ryan Pace

Source: Brad Biggs on Twitter
    Jan 12, 2021, 7:48 PM ET
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,635
    GOD get rid of them both already WTF. So frustrating. No wonder Pagano retired.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben
    RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee
    TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham
    PK—Lutz
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Amendola
    TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Bass
    DEF—Bears
  • *ugh!

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,847

Claypool on Juju

JuJu’s interview—the media is like the worst. That’s why I hate doing interviews with media because they twist your words”, he said. “I’m pretty sure the saying is ‘nameless, gray faces’. I thought it was great the whole time that Coach Tomlin was saying it”.

“What JuJu was saying in his interview, he was saying that the Browns are still the Browns that we have to go and face every time we play them, and we still have to play them with the same level of respect that we would whether they’re 0-16 or they’re 16-0”, he went on.

Smith-Schuster was asked if he felt that this Browns team was different from the ones that he had faced in the past, including the 6-10 and 7-8-1 teams of the previous two seasons. He invoked the Tomlinism of ‘nameless, gray faces’ in his response.

“He was saying that the Browns are still the Browns. There’s nothing different about them, we still play them. That’s why he said nameless, gray faces, because it doesn’t matter who you are, you have to play them the same”, Claypool said.

To say that the Browns are different implies that they did not deserve as much respect and attention previously, which is something that a competitor should never say. That appears to be the spirit in which Smith-Schuster was speaking, but that’s not how it was interpreted, and is one of the reasons many players, perhaps particularly younger players, feel the way they do about sports journalists.

“That’s why I don’t mess with the media, because if anyone in here actually listened to his whole interview, it was a good interview answer”, Claypool said. “He was just saying the Browns are the Browns, they’re a great team, there’s nothing different about them”.

Claypool cleared Juju name but turns around and throws gasoline on the fire himself

“Bad loss, but Browns are gonna clapped next week, so it’s all good,” Claypool said in a social-media video today.

Little update on all the Chase Claypool drama. Chase Claypool calls the Browns super classless.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/14/chase-claypool-calls-the-browns-classless/amp/
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,398
    This is why one team is currently in the playoffs while another is golfing. Just take the L and and get ready for next year. Stupid tik tok clowns
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited January 17
    After the Saturday games!

AF9-A32-A7-E641-4258-8-C1-C-ECBC813-DEFAD
    free image hosting

SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA