fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Josh Jacobs is 👎

2»

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,398
    edited January 5
    Smitty said:

Smitty said:

He’s

Smitty said:

@Doobie_Snacks jacobs looking ok so far

Ya your advice all season long is start Josh Jacobs Jingleheimer Schmidt. All of a sudden be blocks you and this tune changes. Many videos you singing his greatness and I'm sure I can find a few emails to me where you tell me to hold on to this man in dynasty like he is gold. Now it's all F Jacobs this and that.. So this past video where you didnt like what you were seeing out of Jacob's middle part of the year?? Why not share with me when I was looking to trade him when he was #5 RB in week 10. I asked for advice. Why not share that with me? You gave me the exact opposite advice of hold on to this man. I could have traded him when he was #5. You saw something then but just kept singing his song.

I'm not upset. I made the choice to sit him. Heck I might end up needing more then the 20.4 points he got to win it.

I'm more concerned with you Smitty. Ive never seen you turn such a 180 on someone when you have documented videos you praising him and now your last video is like well uuuhhhhh I saw signs and any shares I had I sold off..... Thanks for giving us opposite advice bud :)

That said.. you work hard and apperciate the effects you put into this game and I'll let your little EMO moment get a pass with me.
    I’m not saying I didn’t like him. I liked Baker once. A lot. My opinions change, my man. Sometimes fast. It is pretty clear in my last video that I’m not loving his value right now.. @Doobie_Snacks

Mix in mediocre play and suspect usage (as of late), and the developing part is inability to stay healthy... had an ankle injury and left the game (returned) with a knee issue. He never carried the ball over 650 ish yards in college and I’d you go way back I had some big doubts about that and faded him after the rookie draft. I admit getting excited about his 10-15 adp this year, but injuries and ok play and now his focus and headspace have me fading. Am I saying to drop him? No sir. Am I saying bench him entirely? Of course not. But Gallman or Wilson of starting are both arguable options man. There is no mystery here my dude.
    You were a Josh Jacobs fan up until he blocked you. Period...... and if you truly felt different early this season then really wish you enlighted me/us sooner. That is all

I'm just gonna leave this right here for ya @Doobie_Snacks .. you can apologize later, no worries :)
    Lol, man loves the sauce
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,847
    edited January 5
    Smitty said:

Smitty said:

He’s

Smitty said:

@Doobie_Snacks jacobs looking ok so far

Ya your advice all season long is start Josh Jacobs Jingleheimer Schmidt. All of a sudden be blocks you and this tune changes. Many videos you singing his greatness and I'm sure I can find a few emails to me where you tell me to hold on to this man in dynasty like he is gold. Now it's all F Jacobs this and that.. So this past video where you didnt like what you were seeing out of Jacob's middle part of the year?? Why not share with me when I was looking to trade him when he was #5 RB in week 10. I asked for advice. Why not share that with me? You gave me the exact opposite advice of hold on to this man. I could have traded him when he was #5. You saw something then but just kept singing his song.

I'm not upset. I made the choice to sit him. Heck I might end up needing more then the 20.4 points he got to win it.

I'm more concerned with you Smitty. Ive never seen you turn such a 180 on someone when you have documented videos you praising him and now your last video is like well uuuhhhhh I saw signs and any shares I had I sold off..... Thanks for giving us opposite advice bud :)

That said.. you work hard and apperciate the effects you put into this game and I'll let your little EMO moment get a pass with me.
    I’m not saying I didn’t like him. I liked Baker once. A lot. My opinions change, my man. Sometimes fast. It is pretty clear in my last video that I’m not loving his value right now.. @Doobie_Snacks

Mix in mediocre play and suspect usage (as of late), and the developing part is inability to stay healthy... had an ankle injury and left the game (returned) with a knee issue. He never carried the ball over 650 ish yards in college and I’d you go way back I had some big doubts about that and faded him after the rookie draft. I admit getting excited about his 10-15 adp this year, but injuries and ok play and now his focus and headspace have me fading. Am I saying to drop him? No sir. Am I saying bench him entirely? Of course not. But Gallman or Wilson of starting are both arguable options man. There is no mystery here my dude.
    You were a Josh Jacobs fan up until he blocked you. Period...... and if you truly felt different early this season then really wish you enlighted me/us sooner. That is all

I'm just gonna leave this right here for ya @Doobie_Snacks .. you can apologize later, no worries :)
    I didn't know you could see into the future. I see why you were trying to get a trip to Vegas going earlier :)
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,617
    & thats a automatic 3 games suspension. Melvin Gordon will be serving his to open the 21' season.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492

& thats a automatic 3 games suspension. Melvin Gordon will be serving his to open the 21' season.

And that's why a person acting 'off their rocker' threatening to fight fans on IG and telling fans to F off correlates to other conclusions of decision-making and signs of lack of focus. Didn't we learn from AB?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Josh Jacobs threaten to fight fans? This is first I've heard of this. I can't find anything about it
    Lawyers for Jacobs released a statement saying “No complaint has been filed against our client and there are no blood test results to support a suggestion of impairment. We intend to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of Mr. Jacobs if he is ever charged.”

Be interesting how this plays out

Josh Jacobs threaten to fight fans? This is first I've heard of this. I can't find anything about it

Must have been @Smitty on IG
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:

Pal, this was in all my arguments as to why I dropped Jacobs, the arguments you yelled at me about lol... I explained in tremendous detail that he asked 3-5 fans separately to meet him at the stadium and kept listing the stadium address in IG story posts and twitter posts, then he deleted them. But, lucky for you, I have a few screen shots, bro.

Just some general crap talk (and I don't care if fans spit it at him first, he's a grown man and a professional and fans, good and bad, come with the territory.

This above was his DM with a guy, and he posted it, this was not the fan posting it... Jacobs posted this then deleted. And, before anyone says "look how the fan talked to him", that's not my point, my point is from a 'fantasy business perspective', does this look like a guy that isn't going to toss it all away like AB? That's the argument, not that anyone's feelings should be hurt, or that fans don't deserve a good butt kicking themselves... it's that this player, Jacobs, is not in the right headspace.

I explained this, though, Doobs...and the DUI is proof. Sorry, I think I got this guy pegged... I predict, like I did Eddie Lacey (so many people got mad at me for that one because everyone loved him so much as a rookie), I just can't see this guy lasting long in the league, via injury, situation, performance, he doesn't have focus on lock to overcome the hurdles he is going to face being a starting RB in LV.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I never yelled at you Smitty and I never read anything in tremendous detail that you posted here. I must have missed that. I don't even know how to yell at people in a text based chat. So if I came across as yelling forgive that. I never want to come across as yelling to anyone here. I'm a what young kids call a noob to that stuff. I dont have social media accounts. Never sent a tweet or sent an Instagram. This is only forums chat even been apart of bc of Kookaburra. I wish I knew how to insert funny pics people post but can't figure that out lol. I have Facebook but never even done a video chat. Heck my phone is still a flip phone :) I've been out of the loop with technology past 6 years once I became disabled. I get out the house 3-4 times a year for family or doctor appointments. Live out in the country with satellite internet with data caps which sucks lol. Cant wait for Elon Musk company Starlink to get here.

I never yelled at you Smitty and I never read anything in tremendous detail that you posted here. I must have missed that. I don't even know how to yell at people in a text based chat. So if I came across as yelling forgive that. I never want to come across as yelling to anyone here. I'm a what young kids call a noob to that stuff. I dont have social media accounts. Never sent a tweet or sent an Instagram. This is only forums chat even been apart of bc of Kookaburra. I wish I knew how to insert funny pics people post but can't figure that out lol. I have Facebook but never even done a video chat. Heck my phone is still a flip phone :) I've been out of the loop with technology past 6 years once I became disabled. I get out the house 3-4 times a year for family or doctor appointments. Live out in the country with satellite internet with data caps which sucks lol. Cant wait for Elon Musk company Starlink to get here.

I'm just toying back with you, pal.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

This is only forums chat even been apart of bc of Kookaburra.

So we got Kooks to thank then?!? Lol jk
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    @Doobie_Snacks

He made my news show update. Dig into that for more on Jacobs.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,997
    posters here were on the ball before his rookie season.

i asked about jacobs and montgomery, picking at 1.02 and almost everyone said jacobs would have the better rookie season but montgomery would be better after that moving forward. looks like they hit the nail on the head. luckily i went with montgomery.
    Smitty said:

@Doobie_Snacks

He made my news show update. Dig into that for more on Jacobs.

Thanks 👍
    Update: Josh Jacobs won't face DUI charges.

Update: Josh Jacobs won't face DUI charges.

This is great news, for all the other reasons. Owners will flock to get shares of Jacobs (which is fine) i will have my eyes set on the likes of Dobbins, Akers, and Swift.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: