fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Video: Jonathan Taylor a top 5 overall pick?

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862
    Barkley not on that list? Even with injury I think he needs to be in the top five, he’s only going to come back stronger.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492
    I think Barks is 6-8 for redraft, 5-8 dynasty. I love him actually, and a video is coming on Barkley... he will be one of the next. But, I think the key in drafting Barkley this year is getting him as late as you can to account for setbacks and risk (if we are talking acquiring him early or trading for him in existing leagues). Setbacks can happen to anyone inside the knee, and we've seen players have that second surgery, then delays, then secrets and boom they never make it back. I seriously doubt that will happen to Barks but right now, this early in his rehab, we have to I think be somewhat careful, and 6-8 is careful yet still pretty respectable when you consider that's Adams, Taylor and Hill territory. Heck @swampies i think you have me in Barkley mode now.. gonna film it.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,718
    Smitty said:

I think Barks is 6-8 for redraft, 5-8 dynasty. I love him actually, and a video is coming on Barkley... he will be one of the next. But, I think the key in drafting Barkley this year is getting him as late as you can to account for setbacks and risk (if we are talking acquiring him early or trading for him in existing leagues). Setbacks can happen to anyone inside the knee, and we've seen players have that second surgery, then delays, then secrets and boom they never make it back. I seriously doubt that will happen to Barks but right now, this early in his rehab, we have to I think be somewhat careful, and 6-8 is careful yet still pretty respectable when you consider that's Adams, Taylor and Hill territory. Heck @swampies i think you have me in Barkley mode now.. gonna film it.

All you have to do is walk into the Penn State weight room and see all of the banners that have Barkley’s name on for the most weight for that exercise... just an amazing athlete and the will to be the best.
    Yes @CoolHand ... the Barkley video is almost done. Make no mistake about it, I am a HUGE advocate of the Barkley bounce-back, as my video will explain. You and @swampies will be proud and in full support of my stance.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    @CoolHand @swampies

Barkley video:
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,718
    👍 get some!
    CoolHand said:

👍 get some!

🔥💪
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,935
    Excellent stuff sir.

In my 10 team (sig) league the JoTay owner also has Henry, Montgomery and Ekeler. Maximum of 2 RBs can start per week. I tried to trade for his 1.02 last year.

Made a text inquiry on Taylor suggesting that he could really use my Hopkins. Mentioned Zeke and Stafford too. He has the 1.02 which is what I want most. I am afraid that Taylor became untouchable last Sunday while we were talking.

If you PM me I will give more details. Any trade probably would not happen until sometime around our Labor Day draft
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Saquon, Kamara, D.Cook, Zele, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,508

Excellent stuff sir.

In my 10 team (sig) league the JoTay owner also has Henry, Montgomery and Ekeler. Maximum of 2 RBs can start per week. I tried to trade for his 1.02 last year.

Made a text inquiry on Taylor suggesting that he could really use my Hopkins. Mentioned Zeke and Stafford too. He has the 1.02 which is what I want most. I am afraid that Taylor became untouchable last Sunday while we were talking.

If you PM me I will give more details. Any trade probably would not happen until sometime around our Labor Day draft

He’s off to a solid start today in the playoffs, no one is untouchable but he’s cementing 1st round value.
    Thanks @chuckeycharles ... yep, @SMFFCN
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com