fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Should I try and move up in the draft?

10 team PPR 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, D

Mahomes, Tua, Hurts
Barkley, Gibson, Montgomery, Jacobs, AJ Dillon, Moss
Hopkins, Jefferson, Lamb, DJ Moore, Tee Higgins, Jeudy, Juju
Hockenson, Hurst
Zuerlein, Crosby
Steelers, Dolphins

Picks 1.08 2.08 3.08 4.08

Drafting 8th I'm hoping TE Kyle Pitts falls to me

A team drafting 1.02 needs WR help greatly which I have plenty of. I could try and package a deal to get 1.02 and grab one of the RBs.

1.02 Teams roster

Murray, Stafford, Dalton
Cook, CEH, David Johnson, Duke Johnson, Bell, Perine
Woods, Sutton, Pittman, Shenault, Hardman, Davis, Harry
Higbee, Kmet, Gronk
Koo, Fairbairn
Texans, Browns

Looking at team above I'd imagine trading them a RB & WR combo, 2 WRs or maybe a WR & my 1.08 pick could get 1.02 but is it worth it?

Typically I don't think on this to much until after NFL draft & free agency has taken place so we know landing spots. Players like AJ Dillion & Juju could have increased value adding to my depth.

Would you try and get a trade done for 1.02 and if so what players of mine would you offer for the pick? Or just take BPA at 1.08? My team as it currently stands has pretty good depth so I have options
Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.

Comments

• footballchixfootballchix Posts: 970
    edited January 7
    I would offer Gibson & Juju and 1.08 for 1.02 & bell to start. you need pitts.

• KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,967
    Remember that there is a flex starting this year.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,398
    You're roster is one many would envy. No way i give up budding young stars for potential only. I don't see why many are down on Hockenson. He's well on his way to being a top 5 TE. And for the 1.08, that's great value. If the Lions hire Eric Bieniemy, Hockenson stock shoots up.

Are there any RB needy teams ahead of you? If so, look to sell high on Monty, his value will never be higher. Throw him with the 1.08 see who bites. Hold off as much as you can. If Juju lands on prime real estate, you'll be kicking yourself. Also Gibson is the real deal
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:

I would offer Gibson & Juju and 1.08 for 1.02 & bell to start. you need pitts.

I would offer gibson, juju 2.08 for 1.02 and bell. you need pitts keep 1.08.

edited January 8
    other offers for 1.02& bell for Gibson & Jeudy. DJ moore & Gibson. Jeudy & Montgomery. dj moore & Montgomery. I would thrown in Moss also for the hell of it. Tee Higgins, on block too

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,847
    WTCM said:

You're roster is one many would envy. No way i give up budding young stars for potential only. I don't see why many are down on Hockenson. He's well on his way to being a top 5 TE. And for the 1.08, that's great value. If the Lions hire Eric Bieniemy, Hockenson stock shoots up.

Are there any RB needy teams ahead of you? If so, look to sell high on Monty, his value will never be higher. Throw him with the 1.08 see who bites. Hold off as much as you can. If Juju lands on prime real estate, you'll be kicking yourself. Also Gibson is the real deal

I like Hockenson and I agree about Gibson. I've been on the Gibson train along time. I'm not looking to trade him.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,847
    Thanks for the input and ideas ladies and gents