fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

New POLLS feature

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,635
    Cool.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben
    RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee
    TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham
    PK—Lutz
    DEF—Ravens

    D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Amendola
    TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Bass
    DEF—Bears
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862
    YES !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love this Feature!!!

    Awesome add!!!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492
    swampies said:

    YES !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love this Feature!!!

    Awesome add!!!

    Hit me with a face-off for the poll?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862
    Smitty said:

    swampies said:

    YES !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love this Feature!!!

    Awesome add!!!

    Hit me with a face-off for the poll?
    How do we create one?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492
    There is a button anywhere the polls are that says 'request'
    link is also here: https://sleeperu.com/polls/
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862
    Smitty said:

    There is a button anywhere the polls are that says 'request'
    link is also here: https://sleeperu.com/polls/

    Is there a way you can incorporate with our discussions we have in the forum?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492
    swampies said:

    Smitty said:

    There is a button anywhere the polls are that says 'request'
    link is also here: https://sleeperu.com/polls/

    Is there a way you can incorporate with our discussions we have in the forum?
    I'll check. I don't think so.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,398
    Oh this is cool. I may need to change my favorite page from the forum site to the Sleeper homepage
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492
    WTCM said:

    Oh this is cool. I may need to change my favorite page from the forum site to the Sleeper homepage

    Yeah, buddy
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
Sign In or Register to comment.