fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Official thread of week 17 ( championship week 2)

2»

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,398
    Antonio Williams is a name dynasty owners need to stash. Young beast mode right there
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,935
    edited January 4
    Jonathan F. Taylor... Wowsie Wow Wow.

Uhhhh in this case the F. is not a pejorative as it is in DeAndre F. Hopkins and Kylar F. Murray.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Saquon, Kamara, D.Cook, Zele, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,847
    edited January 4
    SNF! Let's go Washington! Let's add another chapter to the Alex Smith story and Ron Rivera!
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    Carson Wentz is a healthy scratch from the game lol
    Fantasy lost the likes of Gurley, Conner, Bell in 2020. But we got rising stars in Gaskins, Gibson, Robinson to go with the high drafted rookies.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    The Eagles are a damn mess. Philly doesn't deserve the playoffs if they beat Washington
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

The Eagles are a damn mess. Philly doesn't deserve the playoffs if they beat Washington

And they won't be in the Playoffs. Giants would be
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862

WTCM said:

Alex smith story continues
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    swampies said:

WTCM said:

Alex smith story continues
    I'll be pulling for him to beat Tom Brady :)
    edited January 4
    PPR league weeks 1-17 who would have thought RB David Montgomery would finish top 4 overall and #7 in avg points per game... 6th if you dont count CMC.

He was a beast the final 6 games of the season.. during that time span he was the #1 RB.

*Kamara didnt play but would have had to score 33.6+ in week 17 to have a better 6 game stretch then Monty to end the season.

@Smitty you were all about Monty/Henderson last year. You like what you seeing from Monty? You been quiet this year.