fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

SuperRookie Rankings Updated

SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492
https://sleeperu.com/rankings/super-rookie/

This has just the first wave of rookies added... so know the mid-range rookies (2021 rookies that are outside the top group that are likely 1-3 round picks in the real NFL Draft.

Enjoy the beta roll out.
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 7,560
    I know it is early and will not mention names here, the QB's seem to have 1 in particular missing from the ranks all together....
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862
    Way to early for this! To many variables imo
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492
    Iceman said:

I know it is early and will not mention names here, the QB's seem to have 1 in particular missing from the ranks all together....

Jones? Not sure why he wasn't showing. He's up. He and Fields are = to me right now, but we shall see.

I'll add more rookies this week.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    swampies said:

No way, we just adapt and adjust once we get more info. :) Plus, believe it or not, i have members that draft now and this month. Lots of dynasty startups occur in Jan-Mar. I can only do my best before all the 'variables' change everything, though, yes sir.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,560
    Smitty said:

Iceman said:

Jones? Not sure why he wasn't showing. He's up. He and Fields are = to me right now, but we shall see.

I'll add more rookies this week.
    My Bad, the guy I am thinking of is an underclassman and expected to declare....
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,847
    Smitty said:

swampies said:

No way, we just adapt and adjust once we get more info. :) Plus, believe it or not, i have members that draft now and this month. Lots of dynasty startups occur in Jan-Mar. I can only do my best before all the 'variables' change everything, though, yes sir.
    Really? I can't bring myself to draft before the NFL draft
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 875
    Agree @Smitty never too early to discuss. Absolutely situations and rankings will change but love discussing dynasty topics/players in January.
  • These rankings help a LOT when considering trades of drafts picks. Everyone will hype the top 3-4 prospects, but nobody will talk about how they rank compared to the 2020 Class. These SuperRookie Rankings are exactly what I need to help me evaluate value.

These rankings help a LOT when considering trades of drafts picks. Everyone will hype the top 3-4 prospects, but nobody will talk about how they rank compared to the 2020 Class. These SuperRookie Rankings are exactly what I need to help me evaluate value.

thx pal
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,508
    @Smitty Bum deal, went to look but it's saying I need to select a package. Do our memberships not carry through the playoffs? No drama if they don't, just thought it would be the full season.
    edited January 3
    SMFFCN said:

@Smitty Bum deal, went to look but it's saying I need to select a package. Do our memberships not carry through the playoffs? No drama if they don't, just thought it would be the full season.

Hey mang, for 2021 content (so everything NOT week 17), the 2021 membership is needed... so the week 17 news and Weekly week 17 ranks are available still. But @SMFFCN I'll email ya on this now..
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com