fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Ten Bold Predictions

1. Joe Mixon finishes as RB1.
2. The most valuable piece after Kyler and Nuk? Why, Dan Arnold, of course.
3. Courtland Sutton finishes with 12+ TDs.
4. No one on New England will finish top 24 at their position.
5. Tyler Higbee will finish below the top 20 and as the second best TE on his team.
6. Kyler Murray explodes... but they put the pieces back together and he still leads all QBs in fantasy points.
7. The Colts will be the top scoring defense.
8. Juju Smith-Schuster plays all year with Big Ben. Totals less than 900 yards.
9. Adam Thielen leads the league in receiving yards.
10. Cardinals v Ravens in the superbowl.

Comments

• the_FULL_effect gets checked into rehab....pray for him.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,997
    haha, it's out there.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492
    For sure bold, bro. You live in AZ with me @the_FULL_effect ? Lots of AZ stuff in this.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty said:

For sure bold, bro. You live in AZ with me @the_FULL_effect ? Lots of AZ stuff in this.

I'm from AZ. I tried not to drink the kool-aid, but must have taken i big swig at some point.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862
    April I called State Farm for something and spoke to this woman who lives in Arizona, I ended up talking to her about Arizona for one and a half hours. Everything I was told sounds amazing but I could do without those sand storms and the high temperatures you guys get!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

April I called State Farm for something and spoke to this woman who lives in Arizona, I ended up talking to her about Arizona for one and a half hours. Everything I was told sounds amazing but I could do without those sand storms and the high temperatures you guys get!

Sand storms are no big deal. The heat is. But AZ makes up for it with its natural beauty and Mexican food.

I really miss the Mexican food.
  • the_FULL_effectthe_FULL_effect Posts: 2,124
    It's end of year audit time!

1. Joe Mixon finishes as RB1. -- I can't explain how off this was. I expected top 5 and went bold with #1...yeesh. give me two L's for this one.
    2. The most valuable piece after Kyler and Nuk? Why, Dan Arnold, of course. -- False, although outside a small Christian Kirk stretch, this wasn't far from accurate.
    3. Courtland Sutton finishes with 12+ TDs. -- With the way Drew Lock continued to air it out, I stick by this one.
    4. No one on New England will finish top 24 at their position. -- Cam was the one that made me nervous when I made this pick. He finished 20th, but it took Wentz, Brees, D Jones, and Burrow to miss some games. I'm calling it a W.
    5. Tyler Higbee will finish below the top 20 and as the second best TE on his team. -- I was wrong on both accounts, but he scored 4 or fewer in standard in more than half his games.
    6. Kyler Murray explodes... but they put the pieces back together and he still leads all QBs in fantasy points. -- Less than a point from the number one spot, I'm taking the W for the breakout.
    7. The Colts will be the top scoring defense. -- They made it to number 2. Not bad.
    8. Juju Smith-Schuster plays all year with Big Ben. Totals less than 900 yards. -- He and Ben have played all year and he stands at 766.
    9. Adam Thielen leads the league in receiving yards. -- Not even close, though his tds softened the blow.
    10. Cardinals v Ravens in the superbowl. -- It's week 17 and they can both make the playoffs, but uhhhh, yeah....
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,492

It's end of year audit time!

1. Joe Mixon finishes as RB1. -- I can't explain how off this was. I expected top 5 and went bold with #1...yeesh. give me two L's for this one.
    2. The most valuable piece after Kyler and Nuk? Why, Dan Arnold, of course. -- False, although outside a small Christian Kirk stretch, this wasn't far from accurate.
    3. Courtland Sutton finishes with 12+ TDs. -- With the way Drew Lock continued to air it out, I stick by this one.
    4. No one on New England will finish top 24 at their position. -- Cam was the one that made me nervous when I made this pick. He finished 20th, but it took Wentz, Brees, D Jones, and Burrow to miss some games. I'm calling it a W.
    5. Tyler Higbee will finish below the top 20 and as the second best TE on his team. -- I was wrong on both accounts, but he scored 4 or fewer in standard in more than half his games.
    6. Kyler Murray explodes... but they put the pieces back together and he still leads all QBs in fantasy points. -- Less than a point from the number one spot, I'm taking the W for the breakout.
    7. The Colts will be the top scoring defense. -- They made it to number 2. Not bad.
    8. Juju Smith-Schuster plays all year with Big Ben. Totals less than 900 yards. -- He and Ben have played all year and he stands at 766.
    9. Adam Thielen leads the league in receiving yards. -- Not even close, though his tds softened the blow.
    10. Cardinals v Ravens in the superbowl. -- It's week 17 and they can both make the playoffs, but uhhhh, yeah....

Nice work, pal. In this season where 22 ish of the top 40 overall busted, it was a crazy year.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Great job on those predictions!