fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

daily fantasy football fantasy underdog

Trust Keenan again this week??

So it's week 2 of my championship, and I'm down about 45 points. Got a huge help from Kamara yesterday but should we trust Keenan Allen this week. I played him last week and that hurt me pretty badly. They are saying he might be a game time decision again this week. My other options are (.5 ppr):

K. Hunt
D. Chark
S. Ahmed
T. Patrick

Comments

• TitanUpTitanUp Posts: 14
    edited December 2020
    I'm in the same boat. I'm not really sure what to do with this guy. And Hunter Henry is out with COVID. My fear is that they would start Allen like they did last week because he needs 8 more yards to pass 1,000 for the season and then bench him.

I'm actually thinking about benching him this week. And starting two TEs ( Waller & Goedert), or replacing Allen with Diontae Johnson at flex but I don't trust D.J. because he has a terrible matchup against the Colts secondary and he drops too many passes.

Smitty posted earlier to plan on NOT having him in your championship lineup. So I would say start K. Hunt, but if anyone else out there who knows how to play this, I would like to hear from them as well.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,821
    I have benched him in 2 leagues, fool me once, shame on you....
  • A trio of Cleveland WRs: Landry, Higgins, and Donovan People-Jones have been deemed High-Risk-Close-Contacts, per Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter. So, Brown's game plan could include a lot of Chubb and Hunt, who could see an increase in the passing game when they move him to the receiver position.
  • pappy10pappy10 Posts: 167
    @TitanUp also just saw a report that Keenan is expected to sit today so that makes it decision a little easier. I'm going to roll with Hunt.
  • Hunt. Not much reason for Allen to even play as bad as Chargers record is if he is hurt.
  • Hunt
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.