fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

WR decisions week 6

Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,844
edited October 15 in Start Bench Advice
Pick 2 ladies & gents

Juju vs Browns
Lamb vs Cardinals
Jefferson vs Falcons
DJ Moore vs Bears

ATM I'm going with Lamb & Juju.

Biggest reason I'm going with Juju is bc of what Big Ben had to say today about him.

"When I came into the locker room after this last week, I wasn’t sure what the demeanor was going to be from the other receivers, to be perfectly honest. Because obviously Chase [Claypool] had an amazing day. I looked over at JuJu [Smith-Schuster] to kind of see his reaction because he is our No. 1 receiver. I looked over at him, and he had the biggest smile on his face. And it’s not because Chase was right there with him. Chase wasn’t even next to him. He had the biggest smile. He was having fun with other guys.”

"I just can’t say enough about [JuJu] and what that meant to me and what that meant to other guys and how proud we are of him that he truly was happy for Chase. He was happy that we won the game. Did he have huge stats? No. But we won the game and that’s all that matters. I think for a No. 1 receiver to feel that way in the locker room, I told my wife about it, I told my closest friends about it"

Last week my gut said sit Juju. This week it's saying start Juju bc Big Ben will reward this kind of behavior
Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.

Comments

• DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,168
    Lamb/DJ for me

Cool story for Ben to tell though.
    But personally, I’d expect that type of behavior from my teammates. Not be in awe about it.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,713
    Lamb & Jefferson
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TBLTBL Posts: 873
    Lamb and DJ for me too but I see where your head is at. I’m sure Juju is a complete 180 from what Ben was used to with AB.
    TBL said:

Lamb and DJ for me too but I see where your head is at. I’m sure Juju is a complete 180 from what Ben was used to with AB.

My god @TBL haven't seen you in weeks brotha
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Lamb and Moore for me
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,677
    WTCM said:

Lamb & Jefferson

Kinda what I was thinking with no Dalvin this weekend. Hope he sits... I will need him later
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Herbert / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Hardman / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Elliott
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Flacco, Dalton / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Boykin, Westbrook, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz

WTCM said:

Lamb & Jefferson

Kinda what I was thinking with no Dalvin this weekend. Hope he sits... I will need him later
    Well Mattison is almost same production as Cook. They'll force feed him. I was going by the Falcons having an awful secondary. But... that is if they even play. If they don't, you go Lamb
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,677

WTCM said:

Lamb & Jefferson

Wait a minute... I don't own Jefferson. I could start AJ Brown and Lamb, though
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Herbert / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Hardman / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Elliott
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Flacco, Dalton / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Boykin, Westbrook, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,844
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

Lamb & Jefferson

Well Mattison is almost same production as Cook. They'll force feed him. I was going by the Falcons having an awful secondary. But... that is if they even play. If they don't, you go Lamb
    Your recommendation is to go Lamb & Jefferson but if Jefferson doesn't play then I should just go Lamb. Lamb and who?
    DJ Moore gets a tough matchup vs the Bears. Juju faces the Browns who give up the most or 2nd most yards to slot recoevers. Which is where Juju usually runs his routes. I see a lot of people saying DJ Moore on the thread

WTCM said:

WTCM said:

Lamb & Jefferson

Your recommendation is to go Lamb & Jefferson but if Jefferson doesn't play then I should just go Lamb. Lamb and who?
    Oops Lamb and DJ
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    For those suggesting DJ Moore what is your reason behind it? He is the #2 WR for the Panthers and Bears give up the 2nd fewest fantasy points to WRs. Is it just a gut feeling for you? I can't find any positive notes that would suggest DJ is a better option over either Juju or Jefferson
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,364

Lamb and Moore for me

This for me too.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,855
    Lamb and Jefferson for me.
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,386
    Lamb and Jefferson. Lamb has been beasting and no reason for it to stop with Dalton. Jefferson vs ATL? Yeah, sign me up. Fall back would be Juju. DJ is just not consistent this year much to my dismay...

TheDude said:

Lamb and Jefferson. Lamb has been beasting and no reason for it to stop with Dalton. Jefferson vs ATL? Yeah, sign me up. Fall back would be Juju. DJ is just not consistent this year much to my dismay...

I agree about DJ Moore and it's a terrible matchup. I'm down to either Jefferson or Juju . Lamb is a lock
  • Juju and Jefferson for me. Juju will get his tomorrow for sure. Atlanta can't stop a toddler. Jefferson will have a solid day.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,855
    Jefferson