fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

🦠Smitty on Corona..🦠

15678911»

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,455
    swampies said:

He was practicing with just a helmet today while everyone else was in full pads. He said he took about four helmet hits in the gut until his trainer said that’s it.

And a junior who practicing with the ones for the first time was talking smack with him. He laughed saying your only here because I’m not in full pads! Lol and when I’m in full pads let’s see who talk smack then. I love it!

Go get’em Garrett!! 💪
  • CoolHand said:

swampies said:

He was practicing with just a helmet today while everyone else was in full pads. He said he took about four helmet hits in the gut until his trainer said that’s it.

And a junior who practicing with the ones for the first time was talking smack with him. He laughed saying your only here because I’m not in full pads! Lol and when I’m in full pads let’s see who talk smack then. I love it!

Go get’em Garrett!! 💪
    Box drill!!!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Herbert / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Hardman / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Elliott
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Flacco, Dalton / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Boykin, Westbrook, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,900
    good deal @swampies
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 1,019
    Great news swampies!!
  • Awesome!

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,495
    Dolphins announce they will be open for full capacity seating...... & they might get 6k fans. 😂

Can you imagine risking your life to see the Dolphins?
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,843
    Unless you have underlying health conditions are you really risking your life though? Nope... Heck I wish I was a Dolphins fan rather then Atlanta. Their future is looking good. As much as I love my Falcons if you can make trades to get rid of Julio I make them and target Lawrence in the draft. Let Lawrence learn from Ryan and trade Ryan..... It is a wet dream of mine.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,677
    edited October 7

Unless you have underlying health conditions are you really risking your life though? Nope... Heck I wish I was a Dolphins fan rather then Atlanta. Their future is looking good. As much as I love my Falcons if you can make trades to get rid of Julio I make them and target Lawrence in the draft. Let Lawrence learn from Ryan and trade Ryan..... It is a wet dream of mine.

Perhaps not, but, are you not risking the lives of all the people in your family if you bring it home?
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Herbert / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Hardman / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Flacco, Dalton / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Boykin, Westbrook, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,855
    We see more risk from our vantage point, chuck. Our defenses are not as good as they used to be.
    edited October 7

We see more risk from our vantage point, chuck. Our defenses are not as good as they used to be.

True... so all of you Miami fans in the stands... keep your ass at home after the game... I don't want to see your faces. I was just in Florida last weekend attending a funeral. Glad I am back in St. Louis

Perhaps not, but, are you not risking the lives of all the people in your family if you bring it home?
    Depends your family and their health issues. Without underlying health conditions the survivability rate is well over 99% for all ages. People at risk need to take precautions but majority of people this is not an issue.

Survival rate with no underlying health conditions......
    Ages
    0-19: 99.00005%
    20-49: 99.0002%
    50-69: 99.005%
    70+ 99.054%

According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cdc.gov when I looked a few days ago.

Depends your family and their health issues. Without underlying health conditions the survivability rate is well over 99% for all ages. People at risk need to take precautions but majority of people this is not an issue.

Ages
    70+ 99.054%

According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cdc.gov when I looked a few days ago.
    How many people have no underlying conditions? How many people WITH underlying conditions will the fans expose?
    edited October 7

Ages
    70+ 99.054%

How many people have no underlying conditions? How many people WITH underlying conditions will the fans expose?
    That should be on individual people to be smart and get checked out or take the risk. We cant keep the world shut down for such a small amount of people that this effects. It is causing more harm then good. So many peoples lives getting ruined that are healthy people by not being able to work or their businesses open, mental health etc
  • Not a conversation for this site. There are many different views on this and there’s no need to get deeper into it. Only bad will come from an argument about this.

Feel free to start a PM amongst yourselves to discuss this.

Not a conversation for this site. There are many different views on this and there’s no need to get deeper into it. Only bad will come from an argument about this.

Feel free to start a PM amongst yourselves to discuss this.

Agree... No one bother sending me a PM. Rather just not talk about it
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,455
    Yep, with Guinness here.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,713
    @Smitty should close this thread also. To many viewpoints that turn political and lead to online arguments. We were doing so well too..
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited October 8
    We were not arguing at least I didnt see it that way. I thought we were just having a calm discussion. But yes let's move on. Nothing good comes out of this
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,495
    Well Covid is the #1 thing that could affect the fantasy football season. So it is relevant.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,565

Well Covid is the #1 thing that could affect the fantasy football season. So it is relevant.

I Agree But let’s keep it football related please!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,174
    I don't think we need to close it, the topic is here for a reason. We just need people to realize there are two sides to everything. People are passionate, but let's respect each other and be able to have off topic threads. Thanks Mods for managing this thread, i know it's gotta be hard at times lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com