fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Saquon trade help

I have Saquon and Ekeler, guy offered me Josh Jacobs and David Johnson what’re your guys thoughts?

Comments

• 2 players for 2 players?
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Herbert / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Elliott
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • belliumbellium Posts: 81

2 players for 2 players?

Yes his Josh Jacobs/DJ for my Barkley/ekeler
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 3,077
    No
  • Don't do that trade
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,072
    Easy no
  • You would be selling Saquon low and buying David Johnson high - pass on that.

• belliumbellium Posts: 81

You would be selling Saquon low and buying David Johnson high - pass on that.

Not even a Jacobs for saquon, should I be worried about his offensive line, and 6 rushing yards
  • No way, that would be far too short-sighted. Stick with what you have.
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Tua Tagovailoa; Kyle Allen: RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Kenyan Drake, Darwin Thompson, Benny Snell, Jr., Chris Thompson; WR: Deandre Hopkins, D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr. and Parris Campbell;
    Robby Anderson and Denzell Mims;TE: George Kittle, Tyler Higbee and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,764
    Piling on big time
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 3,077
    Shouldn’t be concerned.. Steelers defense is tops in the league, better days ahead. Daniel Jones is competent and should take a step forward, things will open up.
  • bellium said:

You would be selling Saquon low and buying David Johnson high - pass on that.

Not even a Jacobs for saquon, should I be worried about his offensive line, and 6 rushing yards
    Barkley should be fine. Remember last year week 10 where he rushed 13 times for 1 yard against the Jets. Giants used first round pick this year to help address LT so hopefully the line improves as the season goes. But Barkley has never had a good O line to run behind sadly
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • Although your concern as a Barkley owner makes me want to make offers to the Barkley owners in my leagues...

• DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,072

Although your concern as a Barkley owner makes me want to make offers to the Barkley owners in my leagues...

Barkley and Evans are the two I’m trying to get
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,893
    Piling on keep what you have.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Although your concern as a Barkley owner makes me want to make offers to the Barkley owners in my leagues...

Barkley and Evans are the two I’m trying to get
    Michael Thomas would be an easier/better target than Evans.