fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Backup TE Jarwin Out

I have Zach Ertz who Starts and Jarwin who just got hurt. I'm #2 on the WW and Dallas Goedert is available but same Team. I also need Depth at RB and
Malcom Brown Nyheim Hines and Joshua Kelley available. Do I go after a TE or Back First. Does Goedert complicate things and also I have zero TE on Bye Week

Comments

• What does your RB situation look like?
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • Philly's bye week isn't until week 9 so pending an injury to Ertz, you have some time to add a backup TE IMO. That said, if your're already set at RB and any add is just for depth, I wouldn't have any problem snagging Goedert.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,242
    edited September 14

Philly's bye week isn't until week 9 so pending an injury to Ertz, you have some time to add a backup TE IMO. That said, if your're already set at RB and any add is just for depth, I wouldn't have any problem snagging Goedert.

Agreed. Goedart already has stand alone value as is even without an injury to Ertz. I don't think I could pass him up on waivers unless my depth at RB was bad.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • OCV18OCV18 Posts: 511
    Great advice Gents. It's like when a Can't miss player falls to you in the Draft gotta grab him
  • OCV18OCV18 Posts: 511
    This past weekend could have started both