fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif

WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,295
As a fellow Montrealer, i'm proud to see this. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif's decision to opt out of NFL season, continue medical career. The Super Bowl winner and McGill grad is the first player to opt out of the 2020 season. He was due to earn a base salary of $2.75 million.

“Being on the frontline during this offseason has given me a different perspective on this pandemic and the stress it puts on individuals and our healthcare system. I cannot allow myself to potentially transmit the virus in our communities simply to play the sport that I love. If I’m to take risks, I’ll do it caring for patients.”

https://montrealgazette.com/sports/football/nfl/chiefs-players-coach-support-duvernay-tardifs-decision-to-continue-medical-career
I'm an asshole from:
Montreal, Canada  image
Also creator of this:

Comments

• SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,193
    I wish we weren't dealing with this type of situation, but I respect the hell out his decision and reason for making it.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,370
    Very impressive!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Trubisky, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • 👍