fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

CEH rookie year

2»

Comments

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,002
    edited July 30
    McCoy to bucs actually helps ceh....only rb available that knows the chiefs offense....he would of came in and taken a percentage of work ....Freeman or Lamar miller are the last two kinda decent ones left....
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,243

McCoy to bucs actually helps ceh....only rb available that knows the chiefs offense....he would of came in and taken a percentage of work ....Freeman or Lamar miller are the last two kinda decent ones left....

I snagged McCoy off waivers a few weeks ago. He may find his way in a deep bench spot for me now. If he’s in on passing downs this season, he will get the j.white treatment -peppered with dump offs.
    The chiefs only asked their RBs to pass protect on 13% of their pass attempts last season. That was 28th in the league. Clyde Edwards-Helaire is far from a perfect pass blocker but he'll be running routes instead. Something he has a proven track record of really good success.....damn
    My draft is Sunday and Im taking either ceh or miles sanders....yesterday morning it was sanders 100%....then I stayed up watching ceh YouTube clips and scoured chiefs message boards and now it's 50/50....ha ha
    Lots of chief homers expected him to be the guy before Williams opted out....most chief homers considered Williams a barely average rb.....
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,193

Lots of chief homers expected him to be the guy before Williams opted out....most chief homers considered Williams a barely average rb.....

That's the big kicker for me. Williams never did much before KC but was able to have some legit production in that system. If CEH pans out to be a real talent (film looks awesome) he could explode in that offense.
    edited July 31
    My biggest concern is that the chiefs don't run a bunch....just over 300 carrys went to rbs which is really bad....can he get 50% of that? ...maybe...so....he needs to gain a lot of his value at catching the ball....which he is really good at....Washington isn't a good rb but what the does do well is catch the ball....they had 70ish total catches to rbs last year.....can ceh get 60% of that? Maybe ....what makes all this number crunching easier is the TD potential ...if he plays 16 games I see him as a lock for 10 tds....that alone is a solid 2nd round pick ....if I knew he would get 150plus carrys I'd be all in....
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,282

My biggest concern is that the chiefs don't run a bunch....just over 300 carrys went to rbs which is really bad....can he get 50% of that? ...maybe...so....he needs to gain a lot of his value at catching the ball....which he is really good at....Washington isn't a good rb but what the does do well is catch the ball....they had 70ish total catches to rbs last year.....can ceh get 60% of that? Maybe ....what makes all this number crunching easier is the TD potential ...if he plays 16 games I see him as a lock for 10 tds....that alone is a solid 2nd round pick ....if I knew he would get 150plus carrys I'd be all in....

Your alternative, Sanders was 179/818/3 rushing and 50/509/3 receiving in 2019. Your estimated projection for CEH is very similar to Sanders. ;)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    For sure doggie...makes it tough...I'm in the camp no way u put ceh ahead of those top five guys....mccaffrey....Zeke...Barkley...kamara....I got cook next.....after those guys the debate begins....I'd still put mixon and Jacobs ahead.....now we got the Jones...sanders...and Chubb....I see ceh in there somewhere...I'd put ceh ahead of Chubb and Jones....he is right at that sanders spot for me
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,295
    When was Josh Jacobs taken?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Not to get to specific league orientated cause no one cares....it's a keep two league....Jacobs was actually one of my keepers ...miles sanders wasnt kept....I picked 2.....figured tyreke hill would go 1.....we drafted last night....sanders went 1....I took Clyde at 2....ha ha ..
    I'm in on Clyde....choo choo
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,282

Not to get to specific league orientated cause no one cares....it's a keep two league....Jacobs was actually one of my keepers ...miles sanders wasnt kept....I picked 2.....figured tyreke hill would go 1.....we drafted last night....sanders went 1....I took Clyde at 2....ha ha ..

That was easy, lol.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Clyde's value is crazy right now. I have one share and may trade it ...ha ha
  • Clyde's value is crazy right now. I have one share and may trade it ...ha ha

Not a bad idea!

First offer for Clyde....was offered Joe mixon....whom I love.....for Clyde and AJ green.....I love and always will love green...so tough....I haven't declined that but countered with Clyde and ty Hilton for Clyde....what are clyde owners feeling
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,193

First offer for Clyde....was offered Joe mixon....whom I love.....for Clyde and AJ green.....I love and always will love green...so tough....I haven't declined that but countered with Clyde and ty Hilton for Clyde....what are clyde owners feeling

CEH + Hilton for Mixon? If so, personally I would pass. I know we've seen nothing from CEH but I'm not putting another player on top of him to get Mixon (Who I also like a ton).

Take CEH's name off of it, I don't many people would trade the 1.01 dynasty pick for Mixon AND add something on top of it.
    Well said....I needed that
  • I would prefer CEH over both of those options. If you're trying to sell the hype, don't settle for peanuts just to get a deal done.

One of my skillsets that has been hit or miss throughout the years is that I absolutely love trading....this year the term for me is discipline..ha ha
    Any others out there looking to move Clyde....and if so what are some deals that got it done?
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,438

One of my skillsets that has been hit or miss throughout the years is that I absolutely love trading....this year the term for me is discipline..ha ha

I know that all too well. It’s bitten me in the behind too much so I’ve had to adopt a plan and stick to it. Last yr one trade really made me hit the pause button on trading too much. I had traded Lamar Jackson towards the end of the season for Kerryon Johnson and Sony Michel. At the time I made that trade because I felt RB depth is worth more than a running QB who could get hit at any time and that’d be the end of that (like what happened to RG3 back in the day). By the NFL Draft I came to regret it.

But I also have made more trades that worked out for me. After that Lamar trade I also did one where I traded Jaylen Samuels for Kenyan Drake. So i won some and lost some. But going forward I’m definitely gonna take it down a notch.

Jaylen for drake hurt.....
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,438

Jaylen for drake hurt.....

...Hurt the other owner perhaps. I’d make that trade 8 days a week if I could. Drake penciled in as my RB 2 this yr...
  • The off-season is a dangerous time for me. I get bored and start discussing trades which usually ends up in getting a deal done just to get a deal done (not always in my favor) - oops.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,243

The off-season is a dangerous time for me. I get bored and start discussing trades which usually ends up in getting a deal done just to get a deal done (not always in my favor) - oops.

I know the feeling...sometimes you just NEED to scratch that trade itch.