fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

🦠Smitty on Corona..🦠

1234568»

Comments

• KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,689
    The Browns need masks.
  • They can borrow the ones that Saints fans wore years ago...

• sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 977

They can borrow the ones that Saints fans wore years ago...

Lol The Aints
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,016
    Who’s state is getting bad again?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,386
    Im in Colorado & we have had it under control. But the numbers are spiking in the last couple weeks.

Mandatory to wear masks in Public. All schools districts are different but my kids schedules so far are to start in person class (working in group pods of 12-so they only see those 12 during the day) Aug 17th. Some schools in my town or area are doing Hybrid/ 2 days in school & 3@ home learning per week..................Its going to get bad as I worry about the teachers & staff.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,002
    Hawaii has had 4 straight days of record numbers...still have 14 day quarantine for outsiders.....they opened up inter island travel a few weeks ago ....they are gonna shut that down again very soon....outside of maybe Vegas we rely on tourism more then any state....Maui has had nearly 1000 business file bankruptcy....we losing shit
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,295

Hawaii has had 4 straight days of record numbers...still have 14 day quarantine for outsiders.....they opened up inter island travel a few weeks ago ....they are gonna shut that down again very soon....outside of maybe Vegas we rely on tourism more then any state....Maui has had nearly 1000 business file bankruptcy....we losing shit

Just be happy you're not back in Portland.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Damn....good memory Mr Canada...you couldn't have posted a more correct statement...one of the best things about living in the middle of ocean is we as a community don't get caught up with a lot of this crap going on ...Portland is a sad place man
    My wife's a nurse...she just got positive....shit just got real....state has now mandated my entire family on 14 home quarantine....luckily I work for air force and they pay be covid pay so I won't lose money ...gonna get fat staying at home watching Netflix all day....
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 977
    Prayers up @farfromhome Hope your wife recovers quickly and you and your family stay Covid free... Hang in there buddy
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,123

Prayers up @farfromhome Hope your wife recovers quickly and you and your family stay Covid free... Hang in there buddy

2nd this, we are praying for you and yours.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,295
    Praying for you, your wife and entire family. Be smart, remain in quarantine and ride it out. You'll pull through this.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Hope the family stays well...
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,282

My wife's a nurse...she just got positive....shit just got real....state has now mandated my entire family on 14 home quarantine....luckily I work for air force and they pay be covid pay so I won't lose money ...gonna get fat staying at home watching Netflix all day....

Sorry to hear this news bud. Hoping your wife has minimal symptoms and a speedy recovery.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Much love peeps...all good....it's day one and I'm already going stir crazy....ha ha...took my kids late last night to get tested...waiting on the results ...I stayed up till 6am watching kingdom on Netflix...I got nothing planned today ....I'll prolly finish final two seasons of kingdom....ha ha
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,689
    Make the most of it. Prayers for all of you, and a healthy heaping of luck.
  • Wow - hang in there, wishing you guys all the best!