fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

CEH or Taylor?

SmittySmitty Posts: 9,016
PPR dynasty.. who you got and why?
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,243
    CEH. Best offense in the league so more upside.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,282
    CEH in KC, yes please!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,302
    Taylor long run... CEH this year bc Reid likes him (so he says) and there’s no Mack there
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,016

CEH in KC, yes please!

🔥🔥
    Xtreme said:

CEH. Best offense in the league so more upside.

🔥🔥
    CoolHand said:

Taylor long run... CEH this year bc Reid likes him (so he says) and there’s no Mack there

💪
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,193
    CEH this year. The offense is as potent as it gets, they use the hell out of their RBs, and they spent a 1st to go get him.

After this season it might be a much harder choice to make. IND will most likely let Mack walk if Taylor plays as expected and that offensive line is solid. If Taylor works his way into an every down role he could absolutely explode in that offense.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,295
    CEH, but its very close. I could honestly see CEH this year, and then Taylor flip flopping with CEH each year after.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,438
    CEH’s closest comp in terms of measurements and combine/college performance is Chase Edmonds.

You don’t wanna know what JonathanTaylor’s closest comp is.

Needless to say I’d love for JT to fall to me at #3 overall and I hope the presence of Mack is enough to scare off the #2 pick owner. CEH is pretty much guaranteed to go #1 in my rookie draft.
    Mack is JAG compared to Taylor imo. Talent will trump in Indy. (Yes I said Trump, don't get an erection @Doobie_Snacks lol)
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:

CEH’s closest comp in terms of measurements and combine/college performance is Chase Edmonds.

Needless to say I’d love for JT to fall to me at #3 overall and I hope the presence of Mack is enough to scare off the #2 pick owner. CEH is pretty much guaranteed to go #1 in my rookie draft.

CEH = mjd
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,323
    CEH
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler, Lazard
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
    edited July 23
    Smitty said:

CEH = mjd
    Well you’re right and you’re wrong. You’re right in the sense that height/weight-wise his closest comp is MJD. Wrong in the sense that you need to factor in MJD ran a 4.39 (94th percentile for his class) and had a 112 speed score (93rd percentile) in the combine whereas CEH ran a 4.60 (47th percentile) and had a 92.5 speed score (36th percentile).
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,370
    edited July 24

Smitty said:

CEH = mjd
    Well you’re right and you’re wrong. You’re right in the sense that height/weight-wise his closest comp is MJD. Wrong in the sense that you need to factor in MJD ran a 4.39 (94th percentile for his class) and had a 112 speed score (93rd percentile) in the combine whereas CEH ran a 4.60 (47th percentile) and had a 92.5 speed score (36th percentile).
    Ah yes, SPEED score and SPARQ... let's talk about that

Taylor had a 137.2 SPARQ and a 121.70 SPEED. I like him long term

This is a little off the subject, but MY BOY AJ Dillon had a 144.1 SPARQ and 117.31 SPEED. He only ran a 4.53 at the combine but he weighs 247. I am sooo glad I picked him as a handcuff to Aaron Jones. What he lacks in wiggle he will hopefully make up in CRUSH.

I REACHED for Dillon at 1.11 in the SleeperU Dynasty draft when Denzel Mims went just before my pick, but, all the other RBs were gone and I did not want Tavon Austin Ruggs. PLUS I still got Chase Claypool at 2.11 who (at 6'4" and 238) is another athletic freak with a 139.0 SPARQ and at 124.71 SPEED
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Trubisky, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,002
    Man I loved mjd for those few years of prime....

Couple things....Taylor is more talented then Mack from a physical skillset....but....when Mack was healthy dude looked legit...my gut says chiefs have one of those silly Madden like offensive season where everybody eats....this season will be weird and kinda unfair for rookies....less time for some to carve bigger roles. If he can give Andy a good feeling on his catch passing skills with as much as they throw to rbs he could catch 60 plus balls this year....because both these guys are on rookie deals and because that ensures CEH will play with mahomes and chiefs for a bit give me CEH...
    One offense, will lean on their QB. The other will lean on their run game. Rivers is done in a year (two max). Then its the Taylor show, even with a rookie QB. I love them both, but the QB play factors in too.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

One offense, will lean on their QB. The other will lean on their run game. Rivers is done in a year (two max). Then its the Taylor show, even with a rookie QB. I love them both, but the QB play factors in too.

This

Smitty said:

CEH = mjd
    A player doesn't have to match up on all these categories to be the next version of said player, bro. My eyes tell me so. In this offense, it's gonna be Jamaal Charles like success for CEH.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,002
    I like the charles reference here....I see Charles has his upside ....