fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Kingdom

SmittySmitty Posts: 9,016
Who is watching this amazing show???so good!

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• Me, Me, Me - I'm halfway through season 1. It has definitely pushed me back into working out.

• SmittySmitty Posts: 9,016

Me, Me, Me - I'm halfway through season 1. It has definitely pushed me back into working out.

Imagine not watching this show 😂
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • @Smitty - I just ran into the guy who plays Alvey Kulina at Whole Foods in Venice. I told him I just started watching and loved it. He said thanks and was very polite.

Damn @GuinnessIsGoodForYou you should have mentioned me because he just started following me on IG after I talked about his show on IG. haha. That's rad. Such a good show, huh? #giveUsSeason4
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,002
    Just finished episode 1....wow....that was quite a surprise...I was engaged within the first few minutes....can't explain it but I was getting this weird sons of anarchy feel from it....I'll prolly jam through this season In a couple weeks.....

Just finished episode 1....wow....that was quite a surprise...I was engaged within the first few minutes....can't explain it but I was getting this weird sons of anarchy feel from it....I'll prolly jam through this season In a couple weeks.....

Yes sir, it’s 🔥
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited August 10
    @GuinnessIsGoodForYou
    I’ll let you know if he responds

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited August 10
    That was quick.. he reposted it lol @GuinnessIsGoodForYou

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • LOL - that's awesome!

These two hurt them ...these two hurt u

Ha ha ...been busy so was only able to just finish episode 3...solid characters in this ...really feeling it
    I thought this was one season stuff....just noticed it was 3....farfromhome is happy
  • Nice - that will keep you entertained during lockdown.