fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

🦠Smitty on Corona..🦠

123457»

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,174
    Well he didn't get it at this years mardi gras.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,239
    WTCM said:

Smitty said:

swampies said:

CoolHand said:

Alabama had their players come back & at least 5 have tested positive for Covid. Be careful out there....afraid it’s not over yet

It’s going to come back... I think that’s reality. Everyone being on ‘lockdown’ and then all of a sudden opening things up and getting back out there, it’s going to happen. If you’re sick or have other underlying conditions, take necessary precautions.

I hope all are doing well! I hope there’s a football season... not for fantasy, but to have that enjoyment back. There’s so much negativity lately, need to return to the positives and enjoy life!! It goes to fast and I just wish people would communicate truth with grace! Have a great day & weekend all!
    Well said @CoolHand
    Negative vibe is strong and I’m tired of it just tired of it. It’s like a horrible nightmare we’re all going through! You want to scream and wish this was all over with. I’m even more upset that Garrett my son most likely will not be able to play football his senior year because of this crap! All I wanted was to see him play again, I’m so upset it puts tears in my eyes thinking about it. Someone is testing us and I don’t like it, The humanity in this world 🌎 seems to be losing its way and I personally see no end to this madness! ( I 🤬 hate it)

imageC130-DA4-A-75-C0-4-D66-86-BE-B53-B24-BCBF65" alt="" />
    Wow. This kid grew lol
    I would feel so safe standing next to him. He grew indeed.
    That’s what hoping the 18 schools that are looking at him are feeling the same about him too
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,273
    swampies said:

WTCM said:

Smitty said:

swampies said:

CoolHand said:

Alabama had their players come back & at least 5 have tested positive for Covid. Be careful out there....afraid it’s not over yet

It’s going to come back... I think that’s reality. Everyone being on ‘lockdown’ and then all of a sudden opening things up and getting back out there, it’s going to happen. If you’re sick or have other underlying conditions, take necessary precautions.

I hope all are doing well! I hope there’s a football season... not for fantasy, but to have that enjoyment back. There’s so much negativity lately, need to return to the positives and enjoy life!! It goes to fast and I just wish people would communicate truth with grace! Have a great day & weekend all!
    Well said @CoolHand
    Negative vibe is strong and I’m tired of it just tired of it. It’s like a horrible nightmare we’re all going through! You want to scream and wish this was all over with. I’m even more upset that Garrett my son most likely will not be able to play football his senior year because of this crap! All I wanted was to see him play again, I’m so upset it puts tears in my eyes thinking about it. Someone is testing us and I don’t like it, The humanity in this world 🌎 seems to be losing its way and I personally see no end to this madness! ( I 🤬 hate it)

imageC130-DA4-A-75-C0-4-D66-86-BE-B53-B24-BCBF65" alt="" />
    Wow. This kid grew lol
    I would feel so safe standing next to him. He grew indeed.
    That’s what hoping the 18 schools that are looking at him are feeling the same about him too
    Wow... that’s awesome!! Hope it’s been an enjoyable process rather than stressful. I imagine it’s a lot to process.
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 919
    Seems like yesterday that u posted this @swampies

http://sleeperu.com/forums/discussion/5089/sharing-my-sons-sizing-problem-for-high-school-football#latest

Very happy for Garrett, Keep us posted on which college he chooses.

Seems like yesterday that u posted this @swampies

http://sleeperu.com/forums/discussion/5089/sharing-my-sons-sizing-problem-for-high-school-football#latest

Very happy for Garrett, Keep us posted on which college he chooses.

Lol right, time sure does fly bye!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,909
    How is everyone holding up with Covid? It’s at an all time high here in AZ
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty said:

Stay safe Godfather!

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,278
    edited June 19
    Smitty said:

I am 68 and have Type 2 Diabetes. I will be wearing a mask for a long time.

When the "experts" say you don't need to wear a mask anymore, I will proudly reply with a Rockefeller salute

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/rockefeller-middle-finger-1976/

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,273
    Doing well here... keeping busy.
  • Good call @chuckeycharles - definitely stay safe!

@chuckeycharles good call but unfortunately the media will over Hype this to the very end which will be a true mystery as to when this is truly over? Be well my friend good luck! 🍀
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,653
    I'm with chucky. 71, type-2, work in grocery, suburb of Atlanta. Good thing my wife makes masks.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,293
    Going slowly insane. LOL. Good thing I already taught my writing classes from home. Kids are restless. ILL is opening up and NOBODY IS WEARING ANY MASKS. This is not going to settle down until we get a vaccine, which probably will be next year. WTF.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • 51 with no conditions, but I still want to be safe for my in-laws. I’m in Santa Monica, CA and just drove past a few full restaurants with no masks in sight. Ridiculous!

• XXXQB12XXXQB12 Posts: 274
    62 and ahalf, getting ready to go though cancer for the third time, had to have a covid 19 test about 10 days ago so I could have a liver biopsy covid test came back neg, will get results of liver test this coming Tuesday, don't think its good though. Wife doesn't let me go anyplace without mask, I'm on a medical layoff because I am high risk, just would like to get back to work, heavy-equipment operator.
  • chaindog35chaindog35 Posts: 493
    XXXQB12 said:

62 and ahalf, getting ready to go though cancer for the third time, had to have a covid 19 test about 10 days ago so I could have a liver biopsy covid test came back neg, will get results of liver test this coming Tuesday, don't think its good though. Wife doesn't let me go anyplace without mask, I'm on a medical layoff because I am high risk, just would like to get back to work, heavy-equipment operator.

Man, I’m thinking of you and hoping the biopsy comes back negative. Best of luck and keep us posted.

XXXQB12 said:

Man, I’m thinking of you and hoping the biopsy comes back negative. Best of luck and keep us posted.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,278

XXXQB12 said:

@XXXQB12 Echoing chaindog35's sentiments... hope you are back on the D9-CAT (or crane, or backhoe, etc.) SOON

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    Thanks @chaindog35, it wasn't good, but will keep fighting.