fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

Pick 1.17 What To Do?

DAXDAX Posts: 1,840
24 team league ppr, start 1rb, 2wr, 1te, 1flex.

can only keep 7 players, roster max 4rbs, 5wrs, 2tes

rbs - ekeler, gurley, CEH(1.03), henderson
wrs - theilen, slayton
te - everett

at 1.17 there could be a range of options. can you please rank.

AJG, marq brown, diontae johnson, pittman, higbee.

would higbee make the most sense for my team? it really needs a te that can put up points. and that would be a great advantage in a 24 team league. best of other tes available but not sure if they make it to 2.17 are j smith, hurst, ian thomas, herndon.

Comments

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,155
    edited May 20
    I think you need to focus on WR at 1.17
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,334
    Wr- wr wr wr wr
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,218
    These boys got you covered WR is what you need to focus on
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,242
    WR
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone, Gaskin
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    edited May 20
    And I only see six keepers plus a rookie...who is your 7th keeper? (QB?)
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,319
    What are you going to about QB? How many are available? With 24 teams, someone is going to have a crappy qb starter and no depth.

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,840
    my qb is watson. i just wanted to get an idea of the best direction to take. it's been made clear wr is the way to go but rookie or vet with those options?
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,881
    24 team leagues are for gangsters....aj green at pick 1.17 seems sweet....I think he would become your #1 wr for two years ...
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,319
    DAX said:

my qb is watson. i just wanted to get an idea of the best direction to take. it's been made clear wr is the way to go but rookie or vet with those options?

Got it. I agree with @farfromhome on AJG

Depends on who is available when you are on the clock...If good vets are thrown in, you may land Ruggs at your pick.
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 896
    I would lean Marquis Brown. AJG’s numbers even when healthy haven’t been that great lately.
    i don't know if i can pull the trigger on either ajg or brown. ajg has been injured for 1½ seasons and wasn't at his best for the couple before that. brown looks like a best ball type wr.

in ppr i want to draft a target hog. and that might be ruggs or pittman. pittman could be m thomas mark ll.
    DAX said:

i don't know if i can pull the trigger on either ajg or brown. ajg has been injured for 1½ seasons and wasn't at his best for the couple before that. brown looks like a best ball type wr.

in ppr i want to draft a target hog. and that might be ruggs or pittman. pittman could be m thomas mark ll.

I would take Ruggs, Pittman, AJG, Brown...in that order for those 4 options.
    someone just picked brandin cooks. you can't make this stuff up.

5 picks to go. on the board - ajg, m brown, lamb, diontae johnson, justin jefferson, ruggs, reagor, pittman.

i'm gonna get a good wr.
    Ruggs, Lamb, Pittman, Jefferson, Reagor, AJG, Brown...it would be amazing if Ruggs fell to you.
    lamb and ajg off the board. getting close now.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,334
    Ruggs
    ruggs just got taken. two picks to go. if pittman gets taken i may go brown.
    Pittman or jefferson
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,242
    Jefferson for me by a mile
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone, Gaskin
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,881
    Minus the all world talent guys like Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald I'm just not patient enough for these rookie wrs....
    i went pittman.

jefferson might be the better wr but he has no clear role at the vikings. he's played from the slot almost always and theilen isn't going anywhere. do we know what he's like on the outside?

pittman is a possession receiver and won't have to change a thing at the colts. all he has to adjust to are the nfl corners.

i have players that can score in chunks. i just want a receiver that can get his 6 or 7 catches for 60-80 yards every week. they're so valuable for your team. i have theilen on my team as well so there was that and kirk loves theilen. that's why diggs would chuck a hissy fit every few weeks.