fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

HOT OFFER I NEED TO MAKE 1.04 HELP!

2»

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 6,048

Xtreme said:

Took Jeudy at 1.08. Had to.

In a league where you start a minimum of three RBs and don’t have three RB starters, Vaughn would have been better.
    Felt too early for Vaughn to me. And I'd rather have elite WRs and serviceable RBs. Just felt weird to take Vaughn there over Jeudy. But thanks.

Most teams don't have three RBs in the top 30. I think with PIT RBs I'll have one, Howard in MIA, two, Damien is still the starter (for now), and Cohen as as RB3 is fine.

But I hear you. Maybe that was the play there.
    Drafting for need is the road to ruin more often than not. As has been said many times, build your rankings to your league scoring and draft your rankings. You keep putting top talent on your team you will have the players and/or the trade capital to build the roster. Well done @wickerkat1212 sticking to your rankings / BPA.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,242
    Iceman said:

Xtreme said:

In a league where you start a minimum of three RBs and don’t have three RB starters, Vaughn would have been better.
    Felt too early for Vaughn to me. And I'd rather have elite WRs and serviceable RBs. Just felt weird to take Vaughn there over Jeudy. But thanks.

Most teams don't have three RBs in the top 30. I think with PIT RBs I'll have one, Howard in MIA, two, Damien is still the starter (for now), and Cohen as as RB3 is fine.

Drafting for need is the road to ruin more often than not. As has been said many times, build your rankings to your league scoring and draft your rankings. You keep putting top talent on your team you will have the players and/or the trade capital to build the roster. Well done @wickerkat1212 sticking to your rankings / BPA.
    Thanks, Ice. That's what I thought—BPA. Had JJ ranked anywhere from #2 to #7 so he was way above Vaughn IMO.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone, Gaskin
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,881
    So HOT
  • GlassJoeGlassJoe Posts: 351
    Iceman said:

Xtreme said:

Yeah, I don't really love Vaughn. I like my RBs more handsy in my PPR leagues. But having RoJo sealed the deal for me, even though it's Mims I wanted to take. LOL
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,242
    lol right
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone, Gaskin
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags