fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

🦠Smitty on Corona..🦠

12346»

Comments

• BOOM!!!

So happy for you...but please return to normalcy gradually

12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • Sorry, I couldn't hear you because I was out licking doorknobs :p ;)
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,218

Sorry, I couldn't hear you because I was out licking doorknobs :p ;)

😂
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,746
    very good @WeekendWarriors
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • All clear! :) After a clarification from the doctor, I had counted a couple of days as fever that actually qualified as fever free. So we are released from quarantine and are considered recovered and clear. So hopefully, like most other virus like it, we should now have immunity. It may take a couple weeks to get back to 100% and be considered for being able to donate plasma but I'm excited to be able to leave the house and go for a drive, get gas for my lawn mower, run to the store if we need something, etc. :)

AWESOME!!! Glad to hear it @WeekendWarriors

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,881
    A sleeper u sad story with a happy ending....so happy for you and family...
  • Thanks folk, appreciate the support and kind thoughts. We are thankful for our blessings. Stay well everyone, stay positive.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,048
    Great news.....
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,218

Stay well everyone, stay positive.

This exactly what I tell tell so many people, the negativity with people makes me sick! Nothing good comes from being negative if you think positive and be nice to others good things only happen
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

Stay well everyone, stay positive.

This exactly what I tell tell so many people, the negativity with people makes me sick! Nothing good comes from being negative if you think positive and be nice to others good things only happen
    PREACH
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,252

All clear! :) After a clarification from the doctor, I had counted a couple of days as fever that actually qualified as fever free. So we are released from quarantine and are considered recovered and clear. So hopefully, like most other virus like it, we should now have immunity. It may take a couple weeks to get back to 100% and be considered for being able to donate plasma but I'm excited to be able to leave the house and go for a drive, get gas for my lawn mower, run to the store if we need something, etc. :)

Awesome news!!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,823

All clear! :) After a clarification from the doctor, I had counted a couple of days as fever that actually qualified as fever free. So we are released from quarantine and are considered recovered and clear. So hopefully, like most other virus like it, we should now have immunity. It may take a couple weeks to get back to 100% and be considered for being able to donate plasma but I'm excited to be able to leave the house and go for a drive, get gas for my lawn mower, run to the store if we need something, etc. :)

=) Yeah buddy!!!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Colts26luckColts26luck Posts: 407

Ugh - I'm right there with them! I would instantly approve a raise for the teachers once we get back to school!

Thanks! I'll take it! Lol. I teach high school special education reading in an inner city school. 9 thru 12th grade with kids that read on 1st grade levels on up.
    10 Team (2 player Keeper)      .5 PPR 1 Qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T flex, 1 D, 1 K

2018 Keepers:   DeAndre Hopkins,  Julio Jones, 
  • Ugh - I'm right there with them! I would instantly approve a raise for the teachers once we get back to school!

Thanks! I'll take it! Lol. I teach high school special education reading in an inner city school. 9 thru 12th grade with kids that read on 1st grade levels on up.
    Thanks for what you do. I now know that I do NOT have the patience to teach!

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,079
    So happy to hear the positive news @WeekendWarriors . Nice to see prays hat pay off.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: