fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Rams backfield

LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,049
Gurley has been fired and sent home, vacating a starting running back spot. Always fantasy noteworthy. Now what? Are Malcolm Brown and Darrell Henderson in a RBBC? Will the Rams draft a RB?

Rams draft picks by round next month: 2, 3, 3, 4, 6, 7
10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
2020 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Christian McCaffrey, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Darrell Henderson, WR Mike Evans, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Chark, WR N'Keal Harry, WR Diontae Johnson

Comments

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,278
    I bet they get Gordon or draft a rookie RB. Don’t forget Hyde and Freeman still out there.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,073
    You have a RB with little tread on his legs. Use his him. Don't spend on Gordon, get OLs and a D.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • fjh1379fjh1379 Posts: 137
    I believe it's going to be the Hendy show!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,698
    Hendy time hopefully
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • I hope it's Hendy time, but I think they will bring in another veteran and draft a guy in the 3rd or 4th to take over next season.

• fjh1379fjh1379 Posts: 137
    They don't have many draft picks
  • Posted in the original message (I didn't research), it says they have 2, 3, 3, 4, 6, 7. I think they use that 3rd or 4th to grab an RB.

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    edited March 21
    Most of us here hope it's Hendy time
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,207

Most of is here hope it's Hendy time

:+1:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,912
    No need to hope...it's Hendy time!
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,747
    The big question becomes do savy owners keep and watch hendersons path unfold or do we cash in...I really go back and forth

The big question becomes do savy owners keep and watch hendersons path unfold or do we cash in...I really go back and forth

I’d cash in for sure. If they believed in him he’d have been the #2 RB on that team but instead they brought back Malcolm Brown and Hendy became #3. I’d love to be wrong.
  • I agree that if you can get a decent return on him, go ahead and cash him in. However, don't just trade him for a low 2nd round pick for example.

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,083

I agree that if you can get a decent return on him, go ahead and cash him in. However, don't just trade him for a low 2nd round pick for example.

Yeah, I was going to see about switching Monty with Hendy in my recent trade to get Kittle but didn’t. Figured the Rams had their choice of the two (Monty or Hendy) so going to see and hope it’s Hendy’s opportunity.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,747

I’d cash in for sure. If they believed in him he’d have been the #2 RB on that team but instead they brought back Malcolm Brown and Hendy became #3. I’d love to be wrong.
    I agree with a lot of your posts....I will say this in response to your comment here ...sometimes it's not just that easy to say he wasn't the clear #2 so he won't be that good...did he struggle with playbook? Was he 100% healthy?....was it the plan to limit him his first year? So many variables that could have limited him....I think he has the wheels and vision to be a 200 carry productive rb...
    edited March 21
    Like I said, I’d love to be wrong! He was picked in the 3rd round by the Rams so they obviously have some draft capital in him.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,751
    The rams used two 3rd round picks on him.
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,049

Same. If I trade him, I'm spooked that he'll come back to haunt me. Rams did after all move UP in the draft, conceding mid-round picks, just to land Henderson.

...but if I keep him he'll be useless lol. Damned if you do...
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2020 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Christian McCaffrey, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Darrell Henderson, WR Mike Evans, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Chark, WR N'Keal Harry, WR Diontae Johnson
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,110
    Really depends on what you'd be getting back. For me, I don't think I'd get the return it would take to move him so I would much rather hold and hope he truly takes over the backfield.

He was a top 5 pick in many drafts last year and now has a ton of opportunity in front of him with Gurley gone (looked really good in his limited usage). Also, as mentioned, the Rams traded up in the draft to land him.