fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

The 2020 Bold Predictions feel 🀣 πŸ”₯and it's only March!

SmittySmitty Posts: 8,754
Yeah, buddies! This year's list fees πŸ”₯ and I know some of the players are gaining so much value that it kind sucks for redraft, but dynasty wise (if you traded for these guys), it's plain πŸ”₯
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,083
    Haha!! Was waiting for this to show up.... share that crystal ball buddy!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ€œ
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,754
    CoolHand said:

Haha!! Was waiting for this to show up.... share that crystal ball buddy!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ€œ

Ha. Well, last year was just a decent year for the Bold Predictions.. Aaron Jones was amazing, some solid lands, but this year we need to get back to like a 70% land rate.

I just can't wait for all the "Drake and Kyler aren't bold" comments as those are surely to now come.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

CoolHand said:

Ha. Well, last year was just a decent year for the Bold Predictions.. Aaron Jones was amazing, some solid lands, but this year we need to get back to like a 70% land rate.

I just can't wait for all the "Drake and Kyler aren't bold" comments as those are surely to now come.
    For sure but we all know! πŸ‘πŸ˜
    And now rumors of Gurley to be traded or cut by tomorrow!! Smitty en fuego!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    10.5 mil becomes guaranteed tomorrow if on roster.
  • Henderson call 1 year early?

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,278
    Most likely Rams would sign Gordon or something like that lol. Heck, even Hyde since he’s a free agent.

Henderson call 1 year early?

Most likely Rams would sign Gordon or something like that lol. Heck, even Hyde since he’s a free agent.

I was recently offered Kittle for my Ridley & Henderson... ?? πŸ€”

Thinking no, but.....?
  • CoolHand said:

Thinking no, but.....?
    Not a horrible offer. Does he have a small piece that he can add?

CoolHand said:

Thinking no, but.....?
    Not a horrible offer. Does he have a small piece that he can add?
    He has the 2.12
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 9,124
    edited March 19
    I know that you have been dying to get Kittle and have tried almost every combination to get him. I think I would probably do the trade with the 2.12 added in. I know that Gurley was released, but if the Rams don't grab a replacement in the draft or FA, they will have an even split between Brown and Hendy.

Kittle & 2.12
    - FOR -
    Ridley & Henderson

I know that you have been dying to get Kittle and have tried almost every combination to get him. I think I would probably do the trade with the 2.12 added in. I know that Gurley was released, but if the Rams don't grab a replacement in the draft or FA, they will have an even split between Brown and Hendy.

Kittle & 2.12
    - FOR -
    Ridley & Henderson

Idk, maybe.... I really think Ridley could have a good year and maybe make that turn. He’s the one I’ve had a tough time settling on... not really either of the rbs
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,142
    Smitty is always a year or two early so I’m happy I’ve got Henderson now!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,754
    swampies said:

Smitty is always a year or two early so I’m happy I’ve got Henderson now!

We still have to worry about the Rams coaching staff screwing this up lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com