fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Trade offer

CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,931
Good morning all! Trade offer here that I’m on the fence about and looking for opinions;

Give Montgomery & 1.07

Get Fournette & 2.08

I’d prefer the more steady RB but sometimes players fall in the draft for whatever reason... thoughts on this one? (Dynasty ppr).

Comments

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,693
    Hmmmmmmm...the picks aren't to drastically different where they matter tooooo much for me...comes down to Monty against fournette....so close...today I'd lean Monty...I think
  • I prefer Montgomery and 1.07 side. Going from 1.07 to 2.08 is big downgrade and tier level drop.
  • Monty & 1.07 without hesitation for me.

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,983
    This site dislikes both backs from 2019, but I prefer Monty by a great deal. The TDs will be there, and the QB play will only improve. I don't see Trubinsky being the starter for the full 16 games.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,308
    Prefer Monty as well....
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,530
    Monty for me.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,931
    Yeah, I stepped away from this one and possibly working another offer as mentioned in my other thread
  • Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 160
    I keep Montg and 1.7 1000%
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,880
    I don't trust CHI to ever use a feature RB. They are a RBBC. I would make the trade to get Fournette.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,983
    I see Montgomery's tenior to last longer then that of Nagy's. Plus you get a RB that actually reaches the endzone. The only edge is 4net has is in PPR.

Fournette ran for 263 more yards than Monty did as the full time starter for 16 games.
    Montgomery doubled Fournette in touchdowns 6-3, while only starting in 8, with split carries.
    The clear difference is in PPR, were Fournette in his 3rd year jumped to 76 catches, to rookie Monty's 25 rec.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 819
    edited February 13
    I’d actually take fournette if that draft pick was like an early 2.

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,196
    Can you package the 1.7 with something else? Top of the 1st round has elite rookies, anything after 1.5 is a crapshoot (shhhhhh, don’t advertise that lol). You wouldn’t be losing much dropping down one whole round. I’d look to move that 1.7, either move up in the first round or trade down to acquire a lower pick and a proven player.