fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

2020 HOF Class

IcemanIceman Posts: 5,308
This years class:

Troy Polamalu DB, Pittsburgh Steelers
Retired RB Edgerrin James, WR Isaac Bruce, G Steve Hutchinson, S Steve Atwater and S Troy Polomalu have been named to the Hall of Fame Class of 2020.

Polomalu is a first ballot member after regularly functioning as one of the league's premiere defensive talents during his 12 seasons with the Steelers from 2003-2014. James gained more than 1,500 yards on the ground on four separate occasions in 1999, 2000, 2004 and 2005 while also providing plenty of value as a blocker and receiver for Peyton Manning and the Colts before finishing his career with a few more productive seasons with the Cardinals. Bruce gained an absurd 15,208 career receiving yards in 16 seasons. Hutchinson served as the anchor for many great offensive lines in both Seattle and Minnesota during his 11-year career. Atwater served as one of the league's most-feared enforcers with the Broncos during his 11-year career from 1989-1999.
Source: Field Yates on Twitter
Feb 1, 2020, 5:55 PM ET

Comments

• BOOM!!!
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• BOOM!!!

Congrats @Troy_Polamalyourass - I’m looking forward to your speech.

• swampiesswampies Posts: 4,035
    edited February 5

BOOM!!!

Congrats @Troy_Polamalyourass - I’m looking forward to your speech.
    Out of all the HOF Troy is the one I want to hear from! That man had game every time he stepped on the field. The time he played against the titans was a game I will never forget. Where ever the ball was so was Troy!

And his bust better include all of his hair, if not they would rob him of his identity imo!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Thx Swampies

Wife and I are contemplating going, since Cowher is going in too

Our only hesitancy, is that Troy is so humble, we could see him going to the mic and saying, "thank you so much," and that's it lol.
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• swampiesswampies Posts: 4,035
    edited February 5

Thx Swampies

Wife and I are contemplating going, since Cowher is going in too

Our only hesitancy, is that Troy is so humble, we could see him going to the mic and saying, "thank you so much," and that's it lol.

I could easily see that happening, he is very humble.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,193
    Great to see Atwater get in. The Hall needs more Broncos.

Peyton- he’s gonna be in.
    Shannahan- should be in over Cowher
    Gradishar- should have been in 20 years ago.
    Zimmerman-