fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

The "How you LIKING the 2020 CONTENT" post?

Drop a comment here, let peeps know if it's off the hook!
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,998
    Have to get my renewal stored, then I can tell you. LOL. But it looks good from the outside. I'm eager to dip in.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, JSamuels, Pollard, Mostert
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler, Amendola
    TE—Witten, Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, JJackson, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Gesicki,
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,678

Have to get my renewal stored, then I can tell you. LOL. But it looks good from the outside. I'm eager to dip in.

🔥
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • troyg97troyg97 Posts: 35
    Everything looking good so far!!!
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,990
    I absolutely love it. But i'm trying not to be bias here.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,945
    Can’t read it yet... need to get some money back from Uncle Sam since I only one money in one league this season and was just enough to cover next years league fee.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,945
    Man Smitty.... you’re on it already!! I like the rookie calls and I know more about the RBs than the wrs so I have some work to do there.
    The bold prediction is a good one while dependent on another position situation. Will be interesting and I tried to get the player as part of a trade but couldn’t make it happen. Will have to try again this ‘off-season’!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,606
    Info already. Ahead of the curve.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • BBBBoydBBBBoyd Posts: 27
    Smitty, am I correct that you posted the question/comment on January 2. Maybe the question was a little early in the year for January 2. Am I wrong? Anyways today is the 17th of January and from what I have had a chance to see, its been spot on, quality topics and great comments and chat during the live shows is always A+. Great start to 2020, I see you are 2020 on your start to the 2020 year. I feel it Smitty. You do your part, work hard and be yourself. Go for it. Not many people love what they do for a living. It is great to wake up, ready to go to work every morning doing something they like. See everyone when I see ya. Hopefully this weekend.
    Geaux Tigers!
    BBBBoyd said:

Smitty, am I correct that you posted the question/comment on January 2. Maybe the question was a little early in the year for January 2. Am I wrong? Anyways today is the 17th of January and from what I have had a chance to see, its been spot on, quality topics and great comments and chat during the live shows is always A+. Great start to 2020, I see you are 2020 on your start to the 2020 year. I feel it Smitty. You do your part, work hard and be yourself. Go for it. Not many people love what they do for a living. It is great to wake up, ready to go to work every morning doing something they like. See everyone when I see ya. Hopefully this weekend.
    Geaux Tigers!

Thx pal
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 126
    Smitty - You are always "ahead of the game" compared to other sites. I really like your Rookie analysis. Updated rankings on a constant basis keep things interesting when considering such things as trades for Dynasty Leagues. Keep up the great work!
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Dare Ogumbowale; WR D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr.; Hunter Renfrow; Christian Kirk and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
    Do we have a 2020 Offseason moves thread?
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    We need one!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited February 25
    Could you start a combine thread? I can't even record it this year as I don't get the NFLN now. WTH. BOO. Thanks @Smitty
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags

Could you start a combine thread? I can't even record it this year as I don't get the NFLN now. WTH. BOO. Thanks @Smitty

Absolutely… And I also have exciting news that I will be at the NFL draft live streaming day one
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty said:

Absolutely… And I also have exciting news that I will be at the NFL draft live streaming day one
    AWESOME!!

Smitty said:

SWEET. I usually like to get my eyes on the players, especially WRs. That's how I started to get excited about Chark, for instance.
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,318
    Nice!!!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,606
    Smitty said:

saaaaawwwwweeeeettttt!!!!!
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U