fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Bob yells Geaux Tigers!!

GeauxTigersGeauxTigers Posts: 2
edited January 14 in Off Topic
The LSU Fighting Tigers roared all the way to the National Championship!!
Yes the 2 other national titles where great. But we lost 1 game and 2 games those seasons. Tonight I can say that the 2020 LSU Fighting Tigers will go down as the best college football team in history. That might be arguable, but for sure this 2020 LSU football team is the BEST offensive team ever assembled. WR's are great, Randy Moss's kid is a damn good TE'd. Clarence Edward Alaire is a very good small, but tough as nails and strong as a bull RB. The offensive line was just remarkable all season and got better each game blocking for there Heisman Trophy winning QB. In my mind the best college QB to ever play the game for a season. He threw for 60 TD's, over 5000 yards in 15 games. Unheard of in the SEC. But on top of that they had 2 over 1000 yard receivers, a 1000 yard RB and a great tight end. For a Tiger Fan like myself, my freshman year I lived in Tiger Stadium, right below the student section. The stories I could tell you about in those days. The year 2020 starts off great for me and the only way to finish year 2020 is to win a Fantasy Football league against people who think they know what they are doing. I leave you with a smile on my face, happiness in my heart and wonderful thought of my freshman year in Tiger Stadium. Geaux Tigers!
I hope you enjoyed the National Championship game,
Computer Bob now known as Geaux
Tigers; for you Yankees it's pronounced (Go Tigers) lol

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,637

The LSU Fighting Tigers roared all the way to the National Championship!!
    Yes the 2 other national titles where great. But we lost 1 game and 2 games those seasons. Tonight I can say that the 2020 LSU Fighting Tigers will go down as the best college football team in history. That might be arguable, but for sure this 2020 LSU football team is the BEST offensive team ever assembled. WR's are great, Randy Moss's kid is a damn good TE'd. Clarence Edward Alaire is a very good small, but tough as nails and strong as a bull RB. The offensive line was just remarkable all season and got better each game blocking for there Heisman Trophy winning QB. In my mind the best college QB to ever play the game for a season. He threw for 60 TD's, over 5000 yards in 15 games. Unheard of in the SEC. But on top of that they had 2 over 1000 yard receivers, a 1000 yard RB and a great tight end. For a Tiger Fan like myself, my freshman year I lived in Tiger Stadium, right below the student section. The stories I could tell you about in those days. The year 2020 starts off great for me and the only way to finish year 2020 is to win a Fantasy Football league against people who think they know what they are doing. I leave you with a smile on my face, happiness in my heart and wonderful thought of my freshman year in Tiger Stadium. Geaux Tigers!
    I hope you enjoyed the National Championship game,
    Computer Bob now known as Geaux Bob pronounced (Go Bob) lol

Hey, Computer 💻 Bob! damn glad to see you here! Post more. Congrats!!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty, should I change my name to Geaux Bob or leave it as Geaux Tigers? I was going to use my business name, geaux2u. What do ya think?
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,995
    edited January 14
    @GeauxTigers.
    Welcome to the family and congratulations!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,211
    Welcome aboard @GeauxTigers !!
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,918
    Welcome aboard.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,846
    Welcome
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.

Smitty, should I change my name to Geaux Bob or leave it as Geaux Tigers? I was going to use my business name, geaux2u. What do ya think?

Your call man.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,918
    Isn't it pronounced gay bob? Not sure I would want that.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,882
    Oh geez....
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,882
    Anyways... welcome and congrats on enjoying the win!
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,519
    Congrats on the title! Geaux Tigers is just fine.
    Why not stick with your YouTube famous name @GeauxTigers ? Which is Computer Bob for those that don't know?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • BBBBoydBBBBoyd Posts: 27
    I have a couple so called famous YouTube names. Computer Bob is my Fantasy Football handle since about a month or two after finding your site. I use a different one on the Political sites and on Twitter. It can get heated there at times. If you guys knew the truth of what has and is now going on in this country and world a lot of you wouldn't sleep well at night. When the time for you to know each one of you Fantasy Football playing people will individually seek out the answers to what has been and what is now going on. I will tell you that we have been lied to our entire lives. Maybe, if the time is ever right, I will give you and anybody else that wants to know my discernment of what I have done, been through, and continue to battle in my life and my thinking of what the future looks like for us all. It is some heavy shit and that is why the other YouTube name. Fantasy Football for me is a distraction and a break from the evil and the down right selfish, heartless, piece of shit people in our country and world that is worse than I ever imagined.
    I think I have said enough. Sorry if I made you think a little bit so lets get back to the fantasy of football and enjoy playing the game as we know how. The Super Bowl is in two weeks and I saw last night that the early line was Chiefs are favorites by a very small amount. It's a pick it in my eyes, but after seeing Mostart run through Green Bay last night and the speed of there defense has me questioning that line.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,846
    edited January 21
    BBBBoyd said:

I have a couple so called famous YouTube names. Computer Bob is my Fantasy Football handle since about a month or two after finding your site. I use a different one on the Political sites and on Twitter. It can get heated there at times. If you guys knew the truth of what has and is now going on in this country and world a lot of you wouldn't sleep well at night. When the time for you to know each one of you Fantasy Football playing people will individually seek out the answers to what has been and what is now going on. I will tell you that we have been lied to our entire lives. Maybe, if the time is ever right, I will give you and anybody else that wants to know my discernment of what I have done, been through, and continue to battle in my life and my thinking of what the future looks like for us all. It is some heavy shit and that is why the other YouTube name. Fantasy Football for me is a distraction and a break from the evil and the down right selfish, heartless, piece of shit people in our country and world that is worse than I ever imagined.
    I think I have said enough. Sorry if I made you think a little bit so lets get back to the fantasy of football and enjoy playing the game as we know how. The Super Bowl is in two weeks and I saw last night that the early line was Chiefs are favorites by a very small amount. It's a pick it in my eyes, but after seeing Mostart run through Green Bay last night and the speed of there defense has me questioning that line.

If we knew the truth about the Country and when the time comes for us to know you might tell us... get off your freakin high horse and keep it Football.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,168
    Are you gonna tell us Lee Harvey Oswald was working for our government?
  • BBBBoydBBBBoyd Posts: 27
    edited January 21
    Doobie, I don't think I said it quite like that, but I will agree I need to keep this to football. Play Ball!