fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

KC vs Texas.....WOW, what a start.

Can you believe this? It couldn't have started better for Texas. We get to see what Mahomes is made of. Is he as good as some think he is? Can he bring his team back? Of course the receivers have to catch the ball when it touches there hands. I have counted 3 drops in 3 possessions in the 1st quarter. A lot of our questions are going to be answered today. This could be very interesting. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,880
    And just saw the score again and it’s a whole new ballgame!! Probably the best one of the day too!
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,845
    Great game.. Chiefs lead 28-24 at halftime. WOW
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • BBBBoydBBBBoyd Posts: 27
    In the words of Jim Nance, "Mahomes pulled it off". Great come back by the Chiefs.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,845
    edited January 12
    BBBBoyd said:

In the words of Jim Nance, "Mahomes pulled it off". Great come back by the Chiefs.

Showing why he is the best QB in the league. His career just getting started! Brady is the Goat but you not building a team around Brady at this point in his career.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,917
    Why would you fake punt so early in the game in your own end? Dumbest play call ever. They deserve to have 51 put up on them.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: