fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

Philadelphia Eagles

2»

Comments

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,240
    I still think Howard will put up RB2 numbers, but yes, Sanders will take over sooner than later. If not later this year, then next year for sure.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone, Gaskin
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,880
    Well... Jordan Howard was always a one year rental for fantasy owners here... I think it's gonna be a struggle to get 1100 total yards.... I still put him down for 10 tds as the goal line guy on a offense that's gonna score points...
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,319

Well... Jordan Howard was always a one year rental for fantasy owners here... I think it's gonna be a struggle to get 1100 total yards.... I still put him down for 10 tds as the goal line guy on a offense that's gonna score points...

Just sold Howard in my main dynasty for Henderson plus 2020 3rd

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,880
    TheDude said:

Damn...im speechless
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,079
    TheDude said:

Great hall
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Updated 9/1/19
    Don’t have to worry about Clement/Adams clustering up the backfield anymore.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,746
    Update 11/22/19
    Another middle of the pack team with as many points scored as scored on leaving them at 5 -5. Ho Hum.

Carson Wentz current top 15 playing at a QB2 pace. He has remained upright so far all season so that’s a plus. He hasn’t gotten much help from the O line in pass protection though. If he makes it through the season he is definitely a solid hold for Dynasty. His remaining schedule is QB friendly so play him if you got him. Remember he’ll be dumping off to Sanders and Ertz but those guys will get lots of fantasy love.

WR’s have been nothing Jeffery/Jackson/Whiteside barley registering in the top 50 hopefully these guys are only getting stuck into flex roles on deep rosters.

Zach Ertz TE1 top 5 numbers right now.
    Dallas Goedert nothing has changed here he could even be a flex role player in super deep rosters. But has the ability to move up if Ertz gets hurt.

Jordan Howard is currently the RB1A for the Eagles but Miles Sanders is the RB1B and is the RB to have in dynasty. The more chances Sanders gets to run in space the better off he’ll be.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Miles Sanders (1,193) surpassed Duce Staley in 1997 (1,190) for the fifth-most all-purpose yards in Eagles rookie history. Since Week 3, Miles Sanders is 12th among all NFL running backs in scrimmage yards [82 per game] but 29th in touches [13.7 per game].
    Miles Sanders’ last three games without Jordan Howard (shoulder):

* 86% snaps
    * 73% RB carries (40-of-55)
    * 100% RB targets
    * 100% RB touches inside 10

Just to put Miles Sanders’ season in perspective, he’s only the 8th RB in NFL history with more than 850 yards from scrimmage on fewer than 150 touches after his first 12 career games.

Only the fourth since 1963.

Miles Sanders, not Howard.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Miles Sanders (1,193) surpassed Duce Staley in 1997 (1,190) for the fifth-most all-purpose yards in Eagles rookie history. Since Week 3, Miles Sanders is 12th among all NFL running backs in scrimmage yards [82 per game] but 29th in touches [13.7 per game].
    Miles Sanders’ last three games without Jordan Howard (shoulder):

* 86% snaps
    * 73% RB carries (40-of-55)
    * 100% RB targets
    * 100% RB touches inside 10

Just to put Miles Sanders’ season in perspective, he’s only the 8th RB in NFL history with more than 850 yards from scrimmage on fewer than 150 touches after his first 12 career games.

Only the fourth since 1963.

Miles Sanders, not Howard.

I know it’s not just my pants that got a little tighter around the crotch reading this. Excellent post WTCM
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,600
    for the record - I was wrong about BOTH Sanders and Howard this season.

I can admit when I mess up and Sanders learned the playbook and blitz pick ups much quicker than projected and has done well. While Sanders is not a top back, the team is in shambles with no WRs, no deep threats, and Sanders is doing well with limited TD opportunities compared to what I thgouth the team would be scoring...

Howard has been injured and not gotten many carries when healthy, not what I thought he could be. He's going to be let go, it'll be the 7th year in a row the Eagles have let their week 1 starter go the following season....

Eagles are a wreck, and may be a low scoring team in 2020, they have poor weapons outside of Sanders Ertz and Goedert - WR crew is just flat out the worst in the NFL, they stink and the 12 personel is so predictable that other teams Ds are always in the correct personel to counter it.... Its bad
    Miles Sanders was the Eagles’ 1st rusher with 100+ yards (122) since LeGarrette Blount in Week 4, 2017, snapping their 41-game streak without a 100-yard rusher.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,235
    WTCM said:

Miles Sanders was the Eagles’ 1st rusher with 100+ yards (122) since LeGarrette Blount in Week 4, 2017, snapping their 41-game streak without a 100-yard rusher.

Wow.... crazy stat there