fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

SleeperU the Best!

OCV18OCV18 Posts: 351
edited December 2 in TheFantasyFootballShow
I have used this Service from infancy. I played Division 1 College Football in the 80's. I went to Camp with the LA Raiders yes a long time ago Head Coach Art Shell. I played Arena Football Sacramento Attack for Joe Kapp. I am a HS Football Coach in California. I know Football but still seek advice from Sleeper and the Gentleman on this Forumn. Russ and Smitty have won me Fantasy Championships. I had a 22 Game Fantasy Winning Streak spanning 2 Seasons. This Season I was 3-4 when I paid $29. I am now 9-4 and won that money back by winning the Division. Thanks Russ, Smitty and Sleeper Forumns Good Luck in the Playoffs!

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,455
    Great stuff 😀
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • what high school?
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• OCV18OCV18 Posts: 351
    Mission Viejo High School
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,572
    OCV18 said:

I have used this Service from infancy. I played Division 1 College Football in the 80's. I went to Camp with the LA Raiders yes a long time ago Head Coach Art Shell. I played Arena Football Sacramento Attack for Joe Kapp. I am a HS Football Coach in California. I know Football but still seek advice from SleeperU and the Gentleman on this Forumn. Russ and Smitty have won me Fantasy Championships. I had a 22 Game Fantasy Winning Streak spanning 2 Seasons. This Season I was 3-4 when I paid $29. I am now 9-4 and won that money back by winning the Division. Thanks Russ, Smitty and Sleeper Forumns Good Luck in the Playoffs!

Thanks, pal. The off-season content is second to none, but my goal for 2020 is to make everyone feel that same exact way about the inseason content. My first year with the Video Show was a balancing act and I learned a lot about how long certain things take me, how to prioritize. The 2020 Off-season will be bigger than ever, and the 2020 inseason will be better than ever as well.

Thanks to you all.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Too true @OCV18 - glad to have you aboard. I'm in Santa Monica, so Mission Viejo isn't too far from me. If you're ever in my hood and want to grab a drink, reach out anytime!

• OCV18OCV18 Posts: 351

Too true @OCV18 - glad to have you aboard. I'm in Santa Monica, so Mission Viejo isn't too far from me. If you're ever in my hood and want to grab a drink, reach out anytime!

Thanks Brother Guiness! You are not to far away