fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Time for me to Drop Da Bears?

OCV18OCV18 Posts: 351
edited December 2 in Bold Predictions
I drafted the Bears and wasn't worth it. I planned to play GB until the Blough a 3rd Stringer Started than I decided to start the Bears. Blough shredded the Bears. The Bears have Dallas on a Short Week, GB and KC left. I have GB vs Washington Week 14, GB vs Chi wk 15 and Den vs Det wk 16 if I get that far

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,680
    Awhile ago
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OCV18OCV18 Posts: 351
    Bears were serviceable just not draftable. Tribusky killed them most of the time turnovers and three and outs instead of getting 15-20+ like last Season they are get3 7-9 Pts the schedule is not in their favor now maybe the Weather
  • Yeah, I agree that they are easily droppable. Pittsburgh has a nice schedule for the payoffs.

• Gruden traded mack...looked like a dumb move but now they have Chicago's first....might be a high spot
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • ...they have Chicago's first....might be a high spot

Not so fast Mr Blizzard!!

...they have Chicago's first....might be a high spot

lol, at this point why bother winning, just tank it. Or you all just want to spite Gruden?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    Coaches & Players don't tank.. Why do people insist to believe they do? Avg career isnt long and people are playing to stay in the NFL
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.

Coaches & Players don't tank..

Tell that to Josh Shaw lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

BC he bets on a game that he isnt playing in? He hasn't even played a game this season. He has been on IR

WTCM said:

BC he bets on a game that he isnt playing in? He hasn't even played a game this season. He has been on IR
    Who knows how long its been happening for. You honestly think that players don't quit on teams? Several don't want to risk injury to avoid losing big money.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

Who knows how long its been happening for. You honestly think that players don't quit on teams? Several don't want to risk injury to avoid losing big money.
    If an individual person quits on their team it hurts them as everything is put on tape if they get cut etc. Im not saying individual players have never quit. But teams as a whole dont go into games saying lets tank these games.
  • WTCM said:

...they have Chicago's first....might be a high spot

lol, at this point why bother winning, just tank it. Or you all just want to spite Gruden?
    I know we aren’t making the playoffs, but since we don’t have our 1st, we may as well play well for a couple games. That will give us hope for next season.

• I’m a lifelong Cubs fan, hope is all I had for a long time!!