fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

QB for Week 13: D Jones or Foles or Baker

I'm torn this week. I'm happy with my platoon of Baker/Jones going forward, but this weeks matchups concern me (Pitt and GB). Foles has Tampa Bay, but can I be confident that he'll get to play the whole game.

As always, I appreciate all the advice thus far this season and any insight here.
12 team dynasty, PPR, Rushing yards worth 1.5
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 DST
Dak Prescott, Cam Newton (IR)
Melvin Gordon, Aaron Jones, David Montgomery, Jaylen Samuels, Carlos Hyde, Chris Thomspon, Jerrick McKinnon (IR), Bo Scarborough
Odell Beckham, Cooper Kupp, Kenny Golladay, Curtis Samuel, AJ Green, Danny Amendola, Miles Boykin, Albert Wilson, Antonio Brown
Travis Kelce, Mark Andrews, Jonnu Smith, Jordan Reed (IR)

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,773
    I think I’d play Jones this week. Although Baker probably won’t be far behind point wise
  • hoyasaxahoyasaxa Posts: 138
    Thanks Luke. I don’t know if I should be some tempted by Foles’s matchup against TB
    Melvin Gordon, Aaron Jones, David Montgomery, Jaylen Samuels, Carlos Hyde, Chris Thomspon, Jerrick McKinnon (IR), Bo Scarborough
    Odell Beckham, Cooper Kupp, Kenny Golladay, Curtis Samuel, AJ Green, Danny Amendola, Miles Boykin, Albert Wilson, Antonio Brown
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,773
    hoyasaxa said:

Thanks Luke. I don’t know if I should be some tempted by Foles’s matchup against TB

Sure thing... I just looked at another site I use for weekly ranks and they have Foles as the top ranked qbs of those three (bottom of tier 2) so if you have that feeling, roll with it. You’ll be mad at yourself if he has a good/great game if you don’t.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    Foles
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,455
    Foles
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,107
    Jones for me. I like my QBs playing in tough matchups where they’ll be behind in the game so that they have to keep passing.
    well sorry it looks like Nick Foles played himself out of starting once again
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738

well sorry it looks like Nick Foles played himself out of starting once again

And against the Bucs of all teams
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • hoyasaxahoyasaxa Posts: 138
    Thankfully I got tied up and didn’t get a chance to change to Folk. Left Jones in.

Thanks again to all
    hoyasaxa said:

Thankfully I got tied up and didn’t get a chance to change to Folk. Left Jones in.

Thanks again to all

Yeah for tied up lol
    Mod - Sleeper U