fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Current Rankings ?

Comments

• swampiesswampies Posts: 3,811
    edited November 6
    1. Christian McCaffrey (confirmed)
    2. Dalvin Cook (confirmed)
    3. Barkley (confirmed)
    4. Ezekiel Elliott (confirmed)
    5. Austin Ekeler ?
    6. Chubb ?
    7. Carson?
    8. Fournette ?
    9. Aaron Jones ?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    If you see a “?” Please speck up agree or disagree then we can move on
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • I like elliot as number 4 RB
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,038
    I 2nd the nominations for Carson at 7 and Fournette at 8.
    Should Jones move backwards or stay?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    I feel we should move him back. Outside of that monster game against Dallas (4TDs) he hasn’t necessarily been a world beater.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,497
    Out of all the remaining backs I feel safest to play Zeke to get me good consistent production. Fournette and Carson only gives me yardage on the ground. Jones might be the only guy to touch Zeke, but he has Jamaal to deal with steals.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 850
    Why is Jacobs not too 5?
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,449
    edited November 6
    tmoney said:

Why is Jacobs not too 5?

Very good question. These rankings going to change so much before next season starts
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,102
    I think we can all agree Ekeler is not in the conversation for dynasty but he is currently producing Top 5. Obvious that will change.

Jacobs looks like the real deal to me. Fournette is having a good year with the weight loss.
    Why Kamara isn't a top 5 back anymore:

ALVIN KAMARA
    RB, NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Alvin Kamara said he's comfortable sharing the load with Latavius Murray.
    Murray had been operating as a scarcely-used change-of-pace early in the year, but he earned a bigger piece of New Orleans' backfield pie by dominating during Kamara's two-game absence (307 yards from scrimmage, four touchdowns). However the Saints decide to divvy up their carries, Kamara will be on board with it. "I don't need the ball every play," said Kamara, who resumed practicing in full this week following a high-ankle sprain that shelved him in Weeks 7 and 8 (the Saints were on bye last week). "[Murray's] fully capable, too. So I think we'll get a good balance going and it will be hard to stop." Coach Sean Payton also implied a timeshare, noting the team will be "smart" with Kamara's usage.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Damn it!

Christian McCaffrey (confirmed)
    2. Dalvin Cook (confirmed)
    3. Barkley (confirmed)
    4. Ezekiel Elliott (confirmed)
    5. Kamara
    6. Austin Ekeler ?
    7. Chubb ?
    8. Carson?
    9. Fournette ?
    10. Aaron Jones ?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    My vote is for Josh Jacobs
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • This "news" about Kamara sharing the load with Murray. Didn't Kamara share the load with Ingram the past 2 seasons, while still putting up monster numbers?
    edited November 8

This "news" about Kamara sharing the load with Murray. Didn't Kamara share the load with Ingram the past 2 seasons, while still putting up monster numbers?

Where are the monster numbers this year? He played roughly 6 games healhy, one was elite. The rest were round 2 RB3 worthy.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • He and David Johnson killed my IBL team

Josh jacobs should be on that list somewhere. It's dynasty and not even in top 10? By next year he will be a 3 down back. Might as well wait tell after the season to do this. No way we getting a group of us to agree on these rankings and then try and do it again when it will matter the most. This is just a couple people opinions at this point. No better or worse then everywhere else you look for rankings. Good luck. If you do one after this season I'm down. I don't even agree with this current order.

You want a true sleeperu forum rankings you have everyone post their rankings and then take the avg of everyone's post combined. Then that would be the rankings. Like you see on fantasypros for example.
    Rarely do rookies make the the top 10 until they can duplicate there performance
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    edited November 8
    swampies said:

Rarely do rookies make the the top 10 until they can duplicate there performance

That is your opinion. Smitty even had rookies in his top 10 dynasty rankings this year. Lot of people have rookies in top 10.
    edited November 8
    swampies said:

I can think of 3 off the top of my head that would be in my top 10 in dynasty for their positions... Murray, Jacobs, Hockenson.
    These are current rankings, not rankings based on future potential/value.
    edited November 8

Why are we doing currenty rankings? You can view current rankings. Murray & Jacobs still rookies that be in my top 10 this year as they are currently in top 10. Is this rest of season rankings for this year? If so I have rookies in my top 10 rankings rest of season

We shouldnt even be debating current rankings as current rankings are fact not opinions. Any other rankings require looking ahead at future potential/value be it dynasty or redraft.

Cuz most rankings factor in potential production and take into consideration name value whereas this is supposed to be a more realistic ranking of who’s currently getting it done. You’ll find OBJ in many top 10 rankings but he’s not performing at that level anymore. As would Kamara. Beginning of season if you had Kamara and OBJ on your team you’d be feeling great about your chances. You’d likely be 0-10 in reality.

Cuz most rankings factor in potential production and take into consideration name value whereas this is supposed to be a more realistic ranking of who’s currently getting it done. You’ll find OBJ in many top 10 rankings but he’s not performing at that level anymore. As would Kamara. Beginning of season if you had Kamara and OBJ on your team you’d be feeling great about your chances. You’d likely be 0-10 in reality.

Who is currently getting it done isnt even a debate. You can view current rankings. This has to be either redraft or dynasty. If we are debating just talent then Barkley is hands down #1. I don't even know what these rankings are for now. Current isnt debatable and anything else requires looking ahead be it dynasty or redraft.
    This is going nowhere fast
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • I think people are getting confused about what the original intent of this thread was. I think Swampies started this to create a rest of the season redraft ranking. Example, people still have OBJ and David Johnson on top of their rankings, while they don't belong anywhere near the top 25, etc..

edited November 8

I think people are getting confused about what the original intent of this thread was. I think Swampies started this to create a rest of the season redraft ranking. Example, people still have OBJ and David Johnson on top of their rankings, while they don't belong anywhere near the top 25, etc..

So this is going to be rankings for week 11-16 with some players not having a bye week yet. That could lower some peoples rankings if looking at total points will get between those weeks. Barkley & Cook yet to have a bye. We looking at what avg points will be they earn in the games they play?

Not related but I love Barkley's playoff schedule.
  • WTCM said:

This is going nowhere fast

LMAO
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts