fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Trade Beckham for Monty/Singletary ?

G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,987
edited November 8 in Redraft Only
PPR Redraft

Rodgers, Foles
Kamara, J.White, Duke Johnson, Henderson, McKissic
Beckham, T.Williams, AJ Brown, K.Stills
Kittle, Gesicki

WR are trash and Beckham is worse, do I just abandon the position and move Beckham?

Beckham for Montgomery + Singletary

I’d start Kamara/Monty at RB and flex Singletary/J.White .. it’s debatable I could find similar production to Beckham on waiver wire. Could also move a RB for a WR after this move.

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,688
    I would
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,826
    Hard for me to admit it, but I'd rather Monty and Singletary over O.Beckham
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,749
    Xtreme said:

Hard for me to admit it, but I'd rather Monty and Singletary over O.Beckham

I agree.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,108
    edited November 8
    How the mighty have fallen.

Will always have a soft spot for OBJ, I won two championships back to back in 2014/2015 because he fell all the way to me in the 2nd round of a rookie draft so I had him really cheap for a bunch of years. He’s not getting it done anymore. The best WRs get it done regardless of the QB. Larry Fitzgerald got it done with some horrible QBs and DHop also is QB-proof.

Will always have a soft spot for OBJ, I won two championships back to back in 2014/2015 because he fell all the way to me in the 2nd round of a rookie draft so I had him really cheap for a bunch of years. He’s not getting it done anymore. The best WRs get it done regardless of the QB. Larry Fitzgerald got it done with some horrible QBs and DHop also is QB-proof.

OBJ can't jump 15 feet in the air. Nuk & Fitz would struggle with Mayfield also.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,826

OBJ can't jump 15 feet in the air. Nuk & Fitz would struggle with Mayfield also.
    Nuk would get the targets...not all of OBJ's issues are on Mayfield.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,688

DHop also is QB-proof.

Hopkins still fears Osweiler
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • 100% accept this offer.

Xtreme said:

Nuk is getting 10.2 targets a game. OBJ is getting 8.3. The difference is passes to OBJ a lot of them are not even catchable regardless who you are. Play calling is also terrible with the Browns. I think you put OBJ on the teams Hopkins and Larry Fits has had he would have produced like they did. We all have opinions. This is mine :)
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,108

Xtreme said:

Nuk is getting 10.2 targets a game. OBJ is getting 8.3. The difference is passes to OBJ a lot of them are not even catchable regardless who you are. Play calling is also terrible with the Browns. I think you put OBJ on the teams Hopkins and Larry Fits has had he would have produced like they did. We all have opinions. This is mine :)
    Except some of our opinions are more right than others ;) lol

Xtreme said:

Except some of our opinions are more right than others ;) lol
    🍻
  • Take it
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,461
    Make the deal
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,098

Make the deal

Yep