fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

J. Smith or O.J. Howard?

I’m hoping that it doesn’t come down to this as Kittle is my starting TE, but if he misses week 10, who do you roll with? I have to pretty much must win out to make the playoffs... I know O.J. has been a massive disappointment this year but he is apparently finally healthy and going against the Arizona D which gives up the most FF points to TEs. If Walker doesn’t play, Jonnu could also be a great play against KC and their 6th worst defense vs TEs... What do you think?

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,477
    Jonnu Smith
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • TBLTBL Posts: 847
    I would take a shot with OJH this week. Arizona is horrible against TEs
  • RobertRobert Posts: 49
    It looks like I’m going to have to go with AJ Brown as one of my 3 WRs so I was also wondering if 2 Titans is too much unless it’s a shootout like Smitty and some other FF guys are predicting...
    Robert said:

It looks like I’m going to have to go with AJ Brown as one of my 3 WRs so I was also wondering if 2 Titans is too much unless it’s a shootout like Smitty and some other FF guys are predicting...

With Mahomes back the Titans will have to put up points.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,045
    And Davis is looking shakey to play... I would go with Smith as well... AJ will get extra attention from the defense if Davis can't cut it.

Corey Davis WR, Tennessee Titans
    Corey Davis (hip) remained sidelined on Thursday.

Davis is now genuinely questionable for Sunday's game against the Chiefs. Davis went 6/80/1 in Ryan Tannehill's first start but is just 6/57/0 since. Even if he suits up, he will be a weak WR4 vs. an underrated KC pass defense. Tajae Sharpe would see more looks in Davis' absence.
    Nov 7, 2019, 2:58 PM ET
    Smith it is if Kittle can’t play. Here’s hoping it doesn’t come to this...🤞
    edited November 8
    Robert said:

Smith it is if Kittle can’t play. Here’s hoping it doesn’t come to this...🤞

As of right now its a game time decision. Which is Monday night and Smith would have already played.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,806
    Kittle will play, I think...roll with him (maybe add j.hollister as a backup plan for Monday night if kittle is a late scratch).
  • I've gotten zero from the TE position enough this year to not fear a game time decision.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,529
    Xtreme said:

Kittle will play, I think...roll with him (maybe add j.hollister as a backup plan for Monday night if kittle is a late scratch).

Sound advice. I will go with Jonnu as my Plan A though.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,826
    Bruce Arians does not use TE’s in his playbook he didn’t use them when he coach in Arizona either so it doesn’t matter if Arizona doesn’t defend TE’s that well!

Jonna Smith with a QB that needs to throw the ball because they’ll be playing from behind.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Towman27Towman27 Posts: 249
    I have the same decision this week. Rolling with Jonnu. I hate myself for not trading Howard before the season. Arians is who we thought he was, a TE killer!
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,690
    Towman27 said:

I have the same decision this week. Rolling with Jonnu. I hate myself for not trading Howard before the season. Arians is who we thought he was, a TE killer!

I traded Howard for Howard a few weeks ago (OJ for Jordan).
    Hindsight is 20/20 but I should have went with my gut and started OJ Howard against the NFL’s worst D against TEs. Unfortunately, I drank the kook aid. :)

I’ve actually had my worst year ever in FF following advice. Smitty might eventually be right about guys like Monty and Singletary but most of his predictions have been pretty far off this. I hope some people are winning on this forum. 🤞😁

GL in the FF playoffs boys! Unfortunately, at 3-7 I wouldn’t be there for the first time since I started in 1996.
    * I won’t...
    Yikes
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Any advice given was from clear facts of information that we know of, this year in football has been so unpredictable if you told me you could pick the winning teams this past You’d be a genius because I bet any amount guys pick four teams correctly. It’s unpredictable and fantasy is all about a good portion of luck.

SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    swampies said:

Any advice given was from clear facts of information that we know of, this year in football has been so unpredictable if you told me you could pick the winning teams this past You’d be a genius because I bet any amount guys pick four teams correctly. It’s unpredictable and fantasy is all about a good portion of luck.

I picked 9 of the winners this past week. I agree fantasy football is unpredictable but you have to admit that Smitty’s bold predictions this year were beyond subpar. Not hating, just stating facts. :)

swampies said:

I picked 6 correct. By far my worst week. Oakland, Baltimore, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Seattle were the ones I got correct.
    edited November 12
    I hate say it but someone mom got 8 games correct in our work pool. How embarrassing she probably picks by the prettiest helmets like the TV show “What’s Happening” 😂
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    edited November 12
    swampies said:

I hate say it but someone mom got 8 games correct in our work pool. How embarrassing she probably picks by the prettiest helmets like the TV show “What’s Happening” 😂

Edit post: Changed my mind about calling you out for making sexist comments. Even though I know plenty of women who know their football :)

swampies said:

Edit post: Changed my mind about calling you out for making sexist comments. Even though I know plenty of women who know their football :)
    It’s a joke ! But your probably to young to get it!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    swampies said:

swampies said:

It’s a joke ! But your probably to young to get it!
    How young do you think I am?

swampies said:

Very smart female in one of my leagues and a site member here. @footballchix knows her sh*t man let me tell you. Btw, Doobie I think you'r in your 30s
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited November 12
    WTCM said:

swampies said:

Very smart female in one of my leagues and a site member here. @footballchix knows her sh*t man let me tell you. Btw, Doobie I think you'r in your 30s

I'll double that.... but very PC of you Crapman.... :)
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,368
    Ice, Crapman is closer than you are.

Ice, Crapman is closer than you are.

Haha indeed. Ill be 40 May 20th
    Nice.... my memory is showing my age.... lol Thought I read something that suggested Doobie had been around longer....
    I'm 40, going on 17
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: