fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Bench Beckham?

CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,758
edited November 7 in Start Bench Advice
Would you bench Beckham this week (vs BUF) in favor of;

ARob vs DET
MJones at CHI

Also have Crowder (vs NYG), Beasley (at CLE)

I’m starting 4 RBs in this same league (DJ, Samuels, Singletary, Ingram).... trying time make playoffs! Top 6 teams make it, I’m currently in 7th place.

Comments

• Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 123
    I would bench him in favor of MJones. For my own team I am benching him in favor of Kirk who is playing at TB in what could be a shootout.
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Dare Ogumbowale; WR D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr.; Hunter Renfrow; Christian Kirk and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,666
    mayfield said they have to force feed obj at the beginning of games to get him into the flow. i'm not sure this is the week to bench him.
  • I would bench him in favor of MJones. For my own team I am benching him in favor of Kirk who is playing at TB in what could be a shootout.

I made the same move. Benching him for Kirk. I don't know about ARob or MJJ though. I'd probably roll with OBJ.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,694
    DAX said:

mayfield said they have to force feed obj at the beginning of games to get him into the flow. i'm not sure this is the week to bench him.

Agreed
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,090
    ARob doesn't do well when playing Slay... Guess OBJ.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,758
    Iceman said:

ARob doesn't do well when playing Slay... Guess OBJ.

Good point... didn’t think of that matchup
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,823
    I'd use M.Jones. I don't care what Mayfield says...he sucks!
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 2,071
    DAX said:

Yes because telling your opponent your game plan is a great idea. I think they run the ball like crazy this week
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,758
    lukeb5301 said:

DAX said:

Yes because telling your opponent your game plan is a great idea. I think they run the ball like crazy this week
    Yeah, I’m back and forth on this one... thinking Crowder & MJones.... idk.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,667
    They may pepper OBJ with targets but there's no saying where the ball will land. Its Baker we're talking here. Go with Jones
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: