fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Who's a better buy ROS

WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,678
I gotta a free roster space, I own nothing related to either of these players, who would you make a claim on first?

Josh Gordon or Kareem Hunt?
I'm an asshole from:
Montreal, Canada  image
Also creator of this:

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 5,093
    Hunt, Gordon is pretty much done....
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,732
    Hunt
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,768
    What they said..
  • Hunt.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,678
    What if we added AJ Green tot the question...
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,732
    WTCM said:

What if we added AJ Green tot the question...

Hunt. We dont even know when or if Green will return this year. He just had another setback and is out indefinitely.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,825
    Hunt
    If you are talking dynasty would rather have Green, redraft Hunt easily....
    A.J. Green WR, Cincinnati Bengals
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports A.J. Green suffered a setback to his injured ankle and is now out indefinitely.

Green had already been ruled out for Sunday's home matchup against Baltimore after experiencing renewed swelling in his surgically-repaired left ankle. Now it's anyone's guess when we might see the ninth-year receiver back in uniform. "Right now, my ankle is saying it's too much," said Green, who implied he may have overexerted himself during Monday's practice session. "That's when you gotta back off." With little to play for, the 0-8 Bengals may opt to throw in the towel by placing Green on injured reserve, something they probably should have done two months ago. With Green shelved indefinitely, Cincinnati will move forward with Tyler Boyd, Auden Tate and Alex Erickson operating in three-wide sets.
    Source: ESPN.com
    Nov 7, 2019, 4:30 PM ET
  • Hunt in all cases.

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,447
    Hunt
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,455
    Yeah
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,678
    Poor Green, I wonder if a new QB and 0-8 start had anything to do with it lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,039
    WTCM said:

Poor Green, I wonder if a new QB and 0-8 start had anything to do with it lol

Yes, it does IMO.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator