fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Julio trade

Gents,

Thinking about trading Julio for the team in sig, Jones one of my favorite players and i thought i would be a championship caliber team this year. I am currently 500 and in a playoff spot

should i sell him off or keep him. I have potential offer of DJ Moore and a late 1 or Ridley and late 1. Dude is stacked already and do not really want to trade him Julio

would you prefer Moore or Ridley?

let me know your thoughts
Team #1 QB - Watson/Dalton
RB- L.Bell/Mixon/T. Coleman/L. Murray/ Armstead, Mattisson, Gore, Guice
WR - Julio Jones/ K. Allen/Landry/Woods/Sheppard
TE - Engram/ Kittle
DEF - SF

Taxi Squad: Kirk, Singletary, A. Miller

Requirements: 1 QB/2-4 RB/1-4 WR/1-3 TE/1 DEF, 1 PPR

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,768
    Ridley for me
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,732
    Julio Jones is still a WR1 and if you don't want a team that is already stacked getting more stacked then don't make the trade. Or make him overpay to get Julio. Knowing he is stacked it would take more then what would end up being a late 1st and Ridley or Moore to get Julio from me.

Far as DJ Moore or Ridley go I'd prefer DJ Moore. Julio Jones will still be #1 WR for the Falcons for a couple more years before the torch is passed like Roddy White did for Julio.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,825
    I'd want more value for Julio...I would prefer Ridley to be part of the trade if he raises the offer.
  • Keep Julio at that price. Maybe both guys and the 1st would be tempting, but I keep Julio in your situation.