fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Trade away Juju

My Juju and McLaurin for his Derek Henry and Lat Murray

Wentz
Ingram, Miles Sanders, Henderson
Mike Thomas, Amari Cooper, Juju, Sutton, McLaurin
Waller. Hockenson, Goedert

QB - Dak and Brady
RB - David Johnson, Derrick Henry, Melvin Gordon, Crowell (IR), Mack, Shady
WR - Mike Thomas, TY, Boyd, Jeffery, Robert Foster, Baldwin ( Retired)
TE - Ebron, Brate

Comments

• Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,053
    Starting requirements?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Sorry.
    1 qb
    2 rb
    2 wr
    1te
    1 flex
    PPR
    QB - Dak and Brady
    TE - Ebron, Brate
  • Actually this just took a turn. Thought this offer was a fair one that benefited my team as much as the other one but the 4 panel that votes on trades shot it down 3-1 saying
    "With Henry and JuJu being somewhat worth the same, McLaurin and Murray would not be, especially with Kamara being back. Murray is an elite handcuff, but a handcuff nonetheless."
    QB - Dak and Brady
    TE - Ebron, Brate
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,109
    I mean, I would not want to be in this league. I understand league votes for like blatantly lopsided deals but this is an equal trade. In any trade someone is gonna get the upperhand and someone is gonna take a hit. We’d never trade if we had to make what everyone considered an “equal trade”. I’d leave the league.
  • I mean, I would not want to be in this league. I understand league votes for like blatantly lopsided deals but this is an equal trade. In any trade someone is gonna get the upperhand and someone is gonna take a hit. We’d never trade if we had to make what everyone considered an “equal trade”. I’d leave the league.

It's very tempting to right now. But I hate quitting in general. As of now I don't have a starting QB with Wentz on a bye, no other QB on my roster and each transaction is $3 to the pot.......may just give them a big FU and roll without one. I understand if it was blatantly one sided but this was one of the most down the even trade we had all season.
    QB - Dak and Brady
    TE - Ebron, Brate
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,764

Actually this just took a turn. Thought this offer was a fair one that benefited my team as much as the other one but the 4 panel that votes on trades shot it down 3-1 saying
    "With Henry and JuJu being somewhat worth the same, McLaurin and Murray would not be, especially with Kamara being back. Murray is an elite handcuff, but a handcuff nonetheless."

One of my leagues for 25 years now and we never had one veto trade... panel that votes on trades LOL
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,826

I mean, I would not want to be in this league. I understand league votes for like blatantly lopsided deals but this is an equal trade. In any trade someone is gonna get the upperhand and someone is gonna take a hit. We’d never trade if we had to make what everyone considered an “equal trade”. I’d leave the league.

I would not play in that league.. period (even if it means leaving right in the middle...that is ridiculous)
    Xtreme said:

I would not play in that league.. period (even if it means leaving right in the middle...that is ridiculous)
    Some stories you hear from people about certain trades being veto is crazy. I see zero reason this trade should have been vetod. Fact its a panel of only 4 people doing the vetos is even funnier to me.
  • Juju and McLaurin is worth more imo, but definitely not veto worthy.

I also agree with the rest that with a veto panel - leave the league!

edited November 6

Xtreme said:

Some stories you hear from people about certain trades being veto is crazy. I see zero reason this trade should have been vetod. Fact its a panel of only 4 people doing the vetos is even funnier to me.
    They will vote with their own team agenda in mind...curious what happens when a tie vote occurs?
    edited November 6
    Xtreme said:

Xtreme said:

They will vote with their own team agenda in mind...curious what happens when a tie vote occurs?
    Good question... Also becareful assuming what other people will do. I offened @chuckeycharles one day when I said someone's Commish wouldn't have done what he did if it was the commish team that accidently dropped a player. Crazy world we live when with how easily people get offened
  • They claim no bias is there when they discuss trades and they also dont take into account keeper values, McLaurin would of been able to be kept on round 16, the teams needs, or what the owner is trying to accomplish.
    What makes it even more silly is both of us are in the top 6 currently, him 2nd me 6th....and both actually came to an agreement after a week working things out for it to be shot down in a matter of an hour
    QB - Dak and Brady
    TE - Ebron, Brate

They claim no bias is there when they discuss trades and they also dont take into account keeper values, McLaurin would of been able to be kept on round 16, the teams needs, or what the owner is trying to accomplish.
    What makes it even more silly is both of us are in the top 6 currently, him 2nd me 6th....and both actually came to an agreement after a week working things out for it to be shot down in a matter of an hour

Just leave...trading is MORE than half the fun in fantasy football
  • They claim no bias is there when they discuss trades and they also dont take into account keeper values, McLaurin would of been able to be kept on round 16, the teams needs, or what the owner is trying to accomplish.

So the trading rule in that league is "A trade will not upheld unless a majority of voters agree that they would personally make the trade on both sides, not necessarily considering all inherent values a player may have."

Do they stop the draft and redo picks when someone goes out of adp order?

They claim no bias is there when they discuss trades and they also dont take into account keeper values, McLaurin would of been able to be kept on round 16, the teams needs, or what the owner is trying to accomplish.

So the trading rule in that league is "A trade will not upheld unless a majority of voters agree that they would personally make the trade on both sides, not necessarily considering all inherent values a player may have."

Hahaha that was great

Ha That might be in effect for next season changes
    QB - Dak and Brady
    TE - Ebron, Brate

LMAO - amazing!

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,463
    Say by by to those guys. No way I stay in a league like that. I'm a full grown adult I don't need their input on my trade. Whether it's good, bad or lateral for my team.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,118
    edited November 6
    Assuming the trade review was in effect at the start of the season, if so, I would finish the year and say goodby at year end. I do not play in leagues where trades get voted on.
  • Iceman said:

Assuming the trade review was in effect at the start of the season, if so, I would finish the year and say goodby at year end. I do not play in leagues where trades get voted on.

Yes it was. That's what I am going to do play it out hoping to win they send out the league trophy light it on fire and then post the video
    QB - Dak and Brady
    TE - Ebron, Brate
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,053

Actually this just took a turn. Thought this offer was a fair one that benefited my team as much as the other one but the 4 panel that votes on trades shot it down 3-1 saying

Yikes!! Abandon ship, lol
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • So now that owner I was attempting to trade with just accepted this offer : Guice and Edelman for Henry and Lat Murray. Now if that gets passed by that panel of 4, I will destroy them.
    QB - Dak and Brady
    TE - Ebron, Brate