fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Le'Veon Bell getting MRI on his knee

Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
Jets coach Adam Gase told assembled New York media on Monday that running back Le'Veon Bell was getting an MRI on his knee, and that he did not know the severity.
Bell has a history of missing time due to injuries, including a hyper-extended knee in 2014 and a torn MCL and LCL in 2015. If Bell has to miss time, he will likely be replaced by the combination of Ty Montgomery and Bilal Powell.
Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,678
    Called it. this is what happens when you skip on training regularly
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,095
    edited November 5
    Hey @Smitty and all, Powell or Montgomery if Bell misses time? Powell seems to be the #2 in usage though the depth chart shows Montgomery.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,095

Josh Adams RB, New York Jets
    Jets signed RB Josh Adams from the practice squad.

It's an ominous sign for Le'Veon Bell's outlook following his surprising MRI on Monday. The Jets now have Ty Montgomery, Bilal Powell, and Adams available if Bell were to officially miss any time. Adams led the Eagles in rushing yards (511) last year but has stayed stashed on New York's practice squad until now.
    Source: Manish Mehta on Twitter
    Nov 5, 2019, 10:13 AM ET
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,023
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jets added Josh Adams from their practice squad to block another team from signing him.
    Initially thought to be called up to cover for Le'Veon Bell (knee), Schefter reports that Adams was added to the 53-man roster because another team — perhaps the divisional foe Dolphins who just lost Mark Walton for the next four games — wanted to sign him. Bell is reportedly "good" and dealing with an injury that is "not something significant." The team will release Bell's MRI results soon enough, but all signs suddenly point to the costly free agent acquisition suiting up for Week 10 against the Giants.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,452
    Josh Adams wouldn't make a difference if he played anyway
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,678
    I've always been a Bilal fan. He's not flashy but the kid gets the job done both in carries and drop off passes.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,826
    They are saying Bell could have practiced today but was giving the day off because he was very sore.