Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Test Post

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,667

Your wife is very pretty WTCM....or is that the famous neighbor across the street?

Thank you, and I wish
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,873

Your wife is very pretty WTCM....or is that the famous neighbor across the street?

🤣😂
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,219

WHAT??? She is with me!!! That is me in the background with the beard. She just likes to have her picture taken. That is why she is on that side of the bar.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • So you’re her beard? Even better
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

So you’re her beard? Even better

Troy... Troy... Troy... Tsk Tsk Tsk
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
  • So you’re her beard? Even better

LOL

WHAT??? She is with me!!! That is me in the background with the beard. She just likes to have her picture taken. That is why she is on that side of the bar.

I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    LOL
    Actually... If I was her beard... she would be smiling far more broadly than she is.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,452
    You'd be smiling in her beard.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,758
    Where are the pics from the flashing at the WS game??
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 785
    I’d post but can’t show nips
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 785
    I PM’d u @CoolHand
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,823

I PM’d u @CoolHand

PMs all around...
  • I PM’d u @CoolHand

Still waiting for mine!

• IcemanIceman Posts: 5,090

I PM’d u @CoolHand

Still waiting for mine!
    Me too!
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,694
    Iceman said:

I PM’d u @CoolHand

Still waiting for mine!
    Me too!
    Sharing is caring!
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • I PM’d u @CoolHand

Still waiting for mine!
    Never mind, found it and not worth the search. The 2 girls that got banned are pretty hot though.

• Julia Rose and Lauren Summer - there are plenty of NSFW pictures to see online as well.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,823

Julia Rose and Lauren Summer - there are plenty of NSFW pictures to see online as well.

How is this NOT worth the search?
  • Xtreme said:

Julia Rose and Lauren Summer - there are plenty of NSFW pictures to see online as well.

How is this NOT worth the search?
    I meant the pictures of the flash on tv.

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,437

@GuinnessIsGoodForYou for the win ................once again
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Hello 👋
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA

• Julia Rose and Lauren Summer - there are plenty of NSFW pictures to see online as well.

@GuinnessIsGoodForYou for the win ................once again
    Well, at least I’m winning SOMETHING this season! 😆

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,130
    This is one of the girls that flashed during the World Series. Very nice.............bannned from MLB games

This is one of the girls that flashed during the World Series. Very nice.............bannned from MLB games

WHY???!?!?!?!?!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,039

They both flashed, lol
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,130
    I must say they did not look that big on live TV. Nice thou....

They both flashed? I said one of the girls that flashed? Girls meaning both. Come on Doggie
    edited October 30

SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA